In an effort to get ahead of swirling Internet rumors, Sylvester Stallone has told Deadline that is he absolutely not going to be part of the Tiger Shroff remake of First Blood. The remake of the 1982 film that launched the Rambo franchise could work to reset the film for future sequels.
Stallone said through a spokesperson: “any involvement in Tiger Sharoff’s Rambo is not happening, under any circumstances.” Stallone isn’t against the project happening, he just wants nothing to do with it. “I wish them well on their own,” he said.
Stallone is working on a Creed sequel for MGM. He is writing the script, and has hinted online that the plot might well pit Michael B. Jordan’s Adonis character against the son of Drago (played by Dolph Lundgren) who killed Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) in Rocky IV. The hope is to get that film into production next year.
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017
- Matt Groening Brings ‘Disenchantment’ To Netflix - July 25, 2017
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Swinging Out To The AFC West - July 24, 2017