In an effort to get ahead of swirling Internet rumors, Sylvester Stallone has told Deadline that is he absolutely not going to be part of the Tiger Shroff remake of First Blood. The remake of the 1982 film that launched the Rambo franchise could work to reset the film for future sequels.
Stallone said through a spokesperson: “any involvement in Tiger Sharoff’s Rambo is not happening, under any circumstances.” Stallone isn’t against the project happening, he just wants nothing to do with it. “I wish them well on their own,” he said.
Stallone is working on a Creed sequel for MGM. He is writing the script, and has hinted online that the plot might well pit Michael B. Jordan’s Adonis character against the son of Drago (played by Dolph Lundgren) who killed Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) in Rocky IV. The hope is to get that film into production next year.
- Kenan Yarar Joins Mike Carey On New Barbarella For Dynamite - September 19, 2017
- Gotham Season 4 Released Dark Band Trailer With More Scarecrow - September 19, 2017
- Herbert West: ReAnimator Comes To Life In A Horror Board Game - September 19, 2017
- Things To Do In L.A. Saturday If You Like Batman: The Animated Series - September 19, 2017
- NFL Late Games: The Rest Of Sunday’s Week 2 Matches - September 18, 2017