Issue by issue, the covers of Secret Empire and Secret Empire spinoffs have been changing with the logos reflecting the greater grip Hydra has taken over the USA – and potentially all of it. Marvel showed how the logos would switch with every issue, with this demonstrative gif.
But issue 10 was Classified when the solicitation informatioon was initially released.
SECRET EMPIRE #10 (OF 10)
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Steve McNiven (CA) Mark Brooks
Can there be any redemption for Captain America as the SECRET EMPIRE starts to crumble?
But Bleeding Cool has been able to find the final cover with the unclassified logo which mnay reinterpret the cover and give a sense of where this is going.
That is a very shiny, shiny Captain America shield up top there. Almost as if all of the fascist Hydra taint has been removed, Or… vanished.
Secret Empire #10 us published in the 30th August 2017, and will be followed by a Secret Empire Aftermatch comic book and crossovers,
- A “Classic” Strip Mixing Light and Dark: Dunce - June 23, 2018
- Antarctic Press’s Killer Cold Treats for the Summer - June 23, 2018
- When Brian Azzarello Opened the Wrong Hotel Door to Find Adam West – The Batman Panel at Denver Comic Con - June 23, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Comic Industry, Full of Roadblocks - June 23, 2018
- DC Comics 100-Page Giants Will Only Have 12 Pages of Exclusive Story, Will Be Reprinted This Year: Palmiotti - June 23, 2018