Issue by issue, the covers of Secret Empire and Secret Empire spinoffs have been changing with the logos reflecting the greater grip Hydra has taken over the USA – and potentially all of it. Marvel showed how the logos would switch with every issue, with this demonstrative gif.
But issue 10 was Classified when the solicitation informatioon was initially released.
SECRET EMPIRE #10 (OF 10)
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Steve McNiven (CA) Mark Brooks
Can there be any redemption for Captain America as the SECRET EMPIRE starts to crumble?
But Bleeding Cool has been able to find the final cover with the unclassified logo which mnay reinterpret the cover and give a sense of where this is going.
That is a very shiny, shiny Captain America shield up top there. Almost as if all of the fascist Hydra taint has been removed, Or… vanished.
Secret Empire #10 us published in the 30th August 2017, and will be followed by a Secret Empire Aftermatch comic book and crossovers,
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018