The newest trailer for Volition’s Saint’s Row spinoff, Agents of Mayhem, shows off a few more of the characters, this time from The Firing Squad. The trailer also shows off the unique teleportation skill. Which they’re actually calling “technology” here. With teleportation, the agents in your squad are able to instantly teleport into and out of combat. This allows on-the-fly swapping of agents in the field, allowing one to heal while another takes their place, or allowing the best agent for a particular fight or task in your squad of three to replace the currently active one. Basically, you can swap characters and Volition wants you to pretend that its an actual thing in the game and not just one of those game quirks no one in the game world acknowledges.
The description for the new team is reads:
Ladies first, Scheherazade, the enigmatic assassin has a thousand stories about her past, no one knows the truth, no one that is, apart from Persephone. Incredibly mobile and incredibly deadly Scheherazade fights with her sword or debilitating knives and has the speed to vanish only to reappear next to her target. When melee and evasion are not enough, Scheherazade uses the support of the rest of her team. The son of a Japanese business man, Oni left the world of organised crime to join MAYHEM. From behind the mempo mask, Oni radiates an aura of fear that weakens most enemies before he uses his pistols to deal a fatal shot. Last but not least, Stilwater born and raised, hip-hop wannabe star Pierce Washington was recruited into MAYHEM after Persephone witnessed his capabilities on Devil’s Night and became Kingpin. While able to cover any situation with his machine gun, when the going gets tough, Kingpin calls down an irresistible musical force that lulls enemies into a sing-a-long they will never walk away from.
Showing no mercy, morally flexible and occasionally reliable, The Firing Squad are the team of choice.
Agents of MAYHEM is a single-player, open-world, third-person action game for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC gaming systems releasing on August 15th in USA and August 18th world wide. The Firing Squad trailer is below.
- 'Saints Row' & 'Agents Of Mayhem' Developer Volition Experience Layoffs
- Check Out The Launch Trailer For 'Agents Of Mayhem'
- A New Switch Update Will Allow For User And Save Data Transfers - October 19, 2017
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider Was Gorgeous Already And Now Its Even Better - October 19, 2017
- Monster Energy Supercross Is Milestone’s Second Attempt At An Arcade Racer - October 19, 2017
- Gran Turismo Sport’s Ultimate Bundle Is Ridiculous - October 18, 2017
- Cyberpunk 2077 Development Is “Continuing As Planned” Says CD Projekt Red - October 18, 2017