Here’s some more fun to get your ready for the return of Game of Thrones tonight: The Warp Zone has released their second video for What If Game Of Thrones Had Facebook?
There are some really clever bits in this, including talk of Bran’s ability to see through animals, the whole Cersei and Jamie thing, and the fact that at some point the Mountain and the Hound will have to fight. Also, there is a nice recap of what’s been going on with the Starks — and I don’t mean Tony.
It is kind of an odd idea, how much would the series change if they had a communication tool like social media. Tyrion would do very well, as he drinks and he knows things, which seems to be the most important ingredient to being popular on social media. And I’m pretty sure that not only would Cersei and Jamie been discovered a lot earlier, but Robert’s bastards would’ve been found sooner with something like Ancestry.com. Maybe writing fantasy is about taking us back to a time before computers, smartphones and instant information — but it’s fun to think about what these beloved characters would do with our technology.
And if you find these entertaining but missed their first round of Facebook-related humor:
Game of Thrones Season 7 returns tonight on HBO.
- Game Of Thrones Season 7 Premiere "Dragonstone" Live Tweet
- Exclusive First Look At Dynamite’s Graphic Novels Shipping February 2018 - November 19, 2017
- Origin Review: Robert Langdon Goes Sci-Fi In Dan Brown’s Newest Novel - November 19, 2017
- Ben Barnes Talks About Billy Russo In Marvel’s The Punisher (Spoilers) - November 18, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: Welcome Back Frank… - November 18, 2017
- Singer/Actor David Cassidy Hospitalized Due To Organ Failure - November 18, 2017