My love for E4 and Netflix’s Crazyhead knew no bounds. A combination of post-Misfits Howard Overman as showrunner/writer and the infectious energy and screen performance of Susan Wokoma, in particular, made this a very British Buffy/Angel-ish show I could adore. And did. As did, it seemed, many people.
But sadly, not enough. Tonight Susan Wokoma tweeted out the sad news.
— Susan Wokoma (@susan_wokoma) July 17, 2017
Dammit. Especially since the very Crazyhead contract was something new to TV to ensure onscreen talent were rewarded and stayed with the show rather than get headhunted by Game Of Thrones/The Hobbit/Star Wars as has decimated other British genre shows.
Ah well, those of you who also love the show, at least you get the feeling of superiority of a show that not enough other people get, that is just for you and some close friends to enjoy. What’s the Crazyhead equivalent of Browncoats/Firebronies? Any chance of a spinoff film in years to come? There was so much story yet to tell… What about a comic book series?
Titan Comics? I’m looking at you. And so is Raquel…
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017