It all started with a mouse. Yet, in the 50+ years there’s been Disney parks in existence, there’s never been a Mickey Mouse ride. Well, all that is about to change, with Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, coming to Hollywood Studios.
We’ll be riding inside the world of a Mickey Mouse cartoon, where anything can happen — and when the unexpected happens, Mickey and Minnie will be there to help. The animation will be based on the new style cartoons, which are a little creepy. The storyline starts with Mickey and Minnie riding alongside a train, which you are on…and Goofy is conducting. The ride will be “two-and-a-half-D” with no glasses required. Disney is really pushing technology with this ride, and I’m really excited to ride it.
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017