It all started with a mouse. Yet, in the 50+ years there’s been Disney parks in existence, there’s never been a Mickey Mouse ride. Well, all that is about to change, with Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, coming to Hollywood Studios.
We’ll be riding inside the world of a Mickey Mouse cartoon, where anything can happen — and when the unexpected happens, Mickey and Minnie will be there to help. The animation will be based on the new style cartoons, which are a little creepy. The storyline starts with Mickey and Minnie riding alongside a train, which you are on…and Goofy is conducting. The ride will be “two-and-a-half-D” with no glasses required. Disney is really pushing technology with this ride, and I’m really excited to ride it.
— Sarah Sterling @ D23 (@SarahSterling_) July 15, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of The Mixed Drinks - July 21, 2017
- Disney Tsum Tsum Toys Make A Cute Statement At D23 - July 16, 2017
- D23 Parks And Resorts Panel: We’re Getting A Tron Ride In Magic Kingdom - July 15, 2017
- D23 Parks And Resorts Panel: What’s Coming For Disney World’s 50th Birthday? - July 15, 2017