It all started with a mouse. Yet, in the 50+ years there’s been Disney parks in existence, there’s never been a Mickey Mouse ride. Well, all that is about to change, with Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, coming to Hollywood Studios.
We’ll be riding inside the world of a Mickey Mouse cartoon, where anything can happen — and when the unexpected happens, Mickey and Minnie will be there to help. The animation will be based on the new style cartoons, which are a little creepy. The storyline starts with Mickey and Minnie riding alongside a train, which you are on…and Goofy is conducting. The ride will be “two-and-a-half-D” with no glasses required. Disney is really pushing technology with this ride, and I’m really excited to ride it.
- RAW 25: Mayhem in the Back Room Poker Session - January 23, 2018
- RAW 25: Heath Slater, Rhyno, and The APA Play Poker in the Back Room - January 23, 2018
- RAW 25: Welcome Back, Undertaker - January 23, 2018
- RAW 25: Last Night’s Cold Open Was a Real Stunner! - January 23, 2018
- RAW 25: Yes! Yes! Yes! Daniel Bryan Makes His Entrance - January 23, 2018