I don’t think they’ll ever beat giving all the bags their own superhero capes. But this is still fun, we have all the designs of the Warner Bros sponsored Massive Bags that people can carry around San Diego Comic-Con filling up with everything they possibly can. But this is still quite fun. Each bag will come with one of six DC super hero badges.
The bags will be themed to the following TV shows and films – The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, Lucifer, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural, Westworld, Black Lightning Teen Titans Go! Justice League Action, Freedom Fighters: The Ray, DC Super Hero Girls, Blade Runner 2049, Justice League, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Ready Player One
And the six pins are The Green Arrow, Batman, The Flash, Supergirl, Superman and Wonder Woman. You’ll pick them all up when you register.
Here they all are!
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017