I don’t think they’ll ever beat giving all the bags their own superhero capes. But this is still fun, we have all the designs of the Warner Bros sponsored Massive Bags that people can carry around San Diego Comic-Con filling up with everything they possibly can. But this is still quite fun. Each bag will come with one of six DC super hero badges.
The bags will be themed to the following TV shows and films – The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, Lucifer, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural, Westworld, Black Lightning Teen Titans Go! Justice League Action, Freedom Fighters: The Ray, DC Super Hero Girls, Blade Runner 2049, Justice League, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Ready Player One
And the six pins are The Green Arrow, Batman, The Flash, Supergirl, Superman and Wonder Woman. You’ll pick them all up when you register.
Here they all are!
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Draws His Gayest Deadpool Ever For Astonishing X-Men #13 - June 24, 2018