I don’t think they’ll ever beat giving all the bags their own superhero capes. But this is still fun, we have all the designs of the Warner Bros sponsored Massive Bags that people can carry around San Diego Comic-Con filling up with everything they possibly can. But this is still quite fun. Each bag will come with one of six DC super hero badges.
The bags will be themed to the following TV shows and films – The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, Lucifer, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural, Westworld, Black Lightning Teen Titans Go! Justice League Action, Freedom Fighters: The Ray, DC Super Hero Girls, Blade Runner 2049, Justice League, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Ready Player One
And the six pins are The Green Arrow, Batman, The Flash, Supergirl, Superman and Wonder Woman. You’ll pick them all up when you register.
Here they all are!
- Line Webtoon Launches Cursed, Rob, And Firebrand Season 2 From John Barrowman, Tommy Lee Edwards, Claudia Aguirre, Erika Lewis, And More - November 19, 2017
- London’s Westminster Reference Library To Celebrate The Great And The Gagged - November 19, 2017
- Lazarus, The Immortal Man: A Comic For Depressives, By Depressives - November 19, 2017
- Kiersey Clemons’ Cut Scene As Iris West Among Leaked Zack Snyder FX Shots From Justice League - November 19, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists, 19th November 2017 – “Sales For October Were Some Of Our Worst, November Is On Its Way To Beating That” - November 19, 2017