I don’t think they’ll ever beat giving all the bags their own superhero capes. But this is still fun, we have all the designs of the Warner Bros sponsored Massive Bags that people can carry around San Diego Comic-Con filling up with everything they possibly can. But this is still quite fun. Each bag will come with one of six DC super hero badges.
The bags will be themed to the following TV shows and films – The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, Lucifer, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural, Westworld, Black Lightning Teen Titans Go! Justice League Action, Freedom Fighters: The Ray, DC Super Hero Girls, Blade Runner 2049, Justice League, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Ready Player One
And the six pins are The Green Arrow, Batman, The Flash, Supergirl, Superman and Wonder Woman. You’ll pick them all up when you register.
Here they all are!
- Action Comics #988 Preview: Superman’s Daddy Issues - September 21, 2017
- Alex Ross Posts New Fantastic Four Cover – And Then Deletes It - September 21, 2017
- Thought Bubble Debut: PM Buchan’s Horror-Comedy Anthology ‘Hangover’ - September 21, 2017
- Mark Waid To Have A “Civil Conversation” With Diversity & Comics After Baltimore Comic-Con - September 21, 2017
- Thought Bubble Debut: Hex Girlfriend #1 By Mr Picto - September 21, 2017