I don’t think they’ll ever beat giving all the bags their own superhero capes. But this is still fun, we have all the designs of the Warner Bros sponsored Massive Bags that people can carry around San Diego Comic-Con filling up with everything they possibly can. But this is still quite fun. Each bag will come with one of six DC super hero badges.
The bags will be themed to the following TV shows and films – The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, Lucifer, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural, Westworld, Black Lightning Teen Titans Go! Justice League Action, Freedom Fighters: The Ray, DC Super Hero Girls, Blade Runner 2049, Justice League, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Ready Player One
And the six pins are The Green Arrow, Batman, The Flash, Supergirl, Superman and Wonder Woman. You’ll pick them all up when you register.
Here they all are!
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018
- Marvel Has 7 Exclusive Retailer Cover Options for July, from Cap to Cosmic - April 20, 2018
- Will Liam Sharp Join Grant Morrison on Green Lantern? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018
- 18 DC Comics Covers for May from Amanda Conner, Frank Cho, Bryan Hitch, Francesco Mattina, and More - April 20, 2018
- Kelly Sue DeConnick on Aquaman? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018