Poor Marvel Legacy #1 by Jason Aaron, Esad Ribic and friends. While all of its Marvel Legacy-related titles were getting lovely lenticular covers, flashing back to homages/swipes of classic covers, it sat alone. Static. Unmoving. Non-lenticular.
Now, finally, someone at Marvel Legacy said yes, you may go to the lenticular ball, Marvel Legacy #1 and waved their magic wand to make it happen. Could it have been fairy godmother Andrea Towers? Either way, Marvel Legacy ‘1 has now transformed and has a lenticular cover all of its very own, for the cheap, cheap price of $5.99.
And it will look a little something… like this.
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018
- Ready Player One Is Both a Celebration of and a Heady Critique on the Shallowness of Pop Culture - March 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics June 2018 Solicitations - March 20, 2018