Poor Marvel Legacy #1 by Jason Aaron, Esad Ribic and friends. While all of its Marvel Legacy-related titles were getting lovely lenticular covers, flashing back to homages/swipes of classic covers, it sat alone. Static. Unmoving. Non-lenticular.
Now, finally, someone at Marvel Legacy said yes, you may go to the lenticular ball, Marvel Legacy #1 and waved their magic wand to make it happen. Could it have been fairy godmother Andrea Towers? Either way, Marvel Legacy ‘1 has now transformed and has a lenticular cover all of its very own, for the cheap, cheap price of $5.99.
And it will look a little something… like this.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017