D23 is magical. It has everything Disney-related, including food. Radio station 102.7 KIIS-FM showed off this awesome quick video of a booth at D23, where they are making Disney pancakes. I’ve talked about Disney Waffles in the past, but this is amazing and I want a million of them.
— 102.7 KIIS-FM (@1027KIISFM) July 14, 2017
We only get a glimpse of Rey, Mickey, and Nemo. But I’ll be watching Twitter this weekend to find more of these delicious-looking items.
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018
- Special Olympics USA Games to Be Held in Central Florida in 2022 - May 21, 2018
- LEGO Master Builders Are Completing a Millennium Falcon This Weekend at Disney Springs - May 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018