D23 is magical. It has everything Disney-related, including food. Radio station 102.7 KIIS-FM showed off this awesome quick video of a booth at D23, where they are making Disney pancakes. I’ve talked about Disney Waffles in the past, but this is amazing and I want a million of them.
— 102.7 KIIS-FM (@1027KIISFM) July 14, 2017
We only get a glimpse of Rey, Mickey, and Nemo. But I’ll be watching Twitter this weekend to find more of these delicious-looking items.
- Lauren Loves Disney: Pacific Wharf Cafe In California Adventure - July 27, 2017
- Lauren Loves Disney: I Rode ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout’ At Disneyland! - July 26, 2017
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Beignets At Disneyland - July 25, 2017
- Do Disney LuLaRoe Leggings Live Up To The Hype? - July 25, 2017
- Nerd Food: ‘Voltron’ Food Goo Tastes Better Than It Looks - July 22, 2017