There is a very good chance we’re going to see more footage from Justice League during the Hall H presentation Warner Bros. is going to do during Comic-Con International. Entertainment Weekly got a jump on that with a new image from the upcoming movie.
When Ezra Miller, who plays Barry Allen, AKA The Flash, walked onto set he was able to relate to how Barry must feel when he joined the Justice League. Miller, who has mostly done indies before breaking into franchise movies with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, could very much understand that anxiety. Miller said:
“He’s this really endearing, altruistic nerd. … He’s the 13-year-old Metallica fan, and Metallica says, ‘We lost our drummer in a freak accident. We need you to play drums, bro!’ I don’t even have drumsticks!”
The plot of Justice League is still heavily guarded, but we’ll be learning more about the movie as November gets closer. Now that Wonder Woman has kicked the door down and declared that good DCEU movies do exist, it’s time for Justice League to stick the landing.
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher. and Henry Cavill. It will be released on November 17th.
- Warner Bros Sets Two Mysterious DCEU Release Dates For 2020
- Justice League of America #10 Review: The Social Justice League
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 119 – Black Panther and Star Wars: Rebels Spoilers - February 23, 2018
- Black Panther Composer Did Extensive Research, Scored the 4-Hour First Cut of the Movie - February 23, 2018
- A Wrinkle in Time Gets a Trippy New Poster, Plus a Behind-the-Scenes Featurette - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Addresses Why [SPOILER] Wasn’t in Black Panther - February 23, 2018
- This New Promo for Legion Season 2 is Terrifying - February 23, 2018