To celebrate (i.e. promote) the release of the recent Power Rangers movie on Blu-ray and DVD at the end of the month, Bleeding Cool is giving away 40 tickets – that's 20 pairs – to a special fan screening of the film in Central London on Wednesday 26th July from 6:30pm.
The event will also include refreshments and a quiz to win awesome merchandise, devised by Bleeding Cool's greatest Power Rangers fan, Peter S Svensson – where you will welcome to wear your Ranger colours with pride and share your knowledge of the series from the 90s TV show all the way to the 2017 movie, starring Dacre Montgomery, Naomi Scott, RJ Cyler, Becky G, Ludi Lin, Elizabeth Banks, Bill Hader and Bryan Cranston.
And while I can't promise anything, if this is your thing, with 20 chances to win the odds on getting tickets to this awesome event have to be good.
Especially since all you have to do to enter, simply retweet the prize draw tweet here.
Giving Away 20 Pairs Of Tickets To London Fan Trivia Screening Of Power Rangers On Bleeding Cool https://t.co/89ZiJIwjCA
— Bleeding Cool (@bleedingcool) July 12, 2017
Saban's POWER RANGERS follows five ordinary high school kids who must become something extraordinary when they learn that their small town of Angel Grove – and the world – is on the verge of being obliterated by an alien threat. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover that they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so they will have to overcome their real-life issues and band together as the POWER RANGERS before it is too late.
2017's mightiest superheroes arrive on Steelbook, 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD July 31 & Digital Download July 24 in the UK.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw opens at 1pm BST on 12/07/2017 and closes at 1pm at 21/07/17. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The prize draw is run in association with Bleeding Cool and Grapevine Digital Limited.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize. Entrants aged under 18 must seek permission to enter this prize draw from a parent/guardian.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must retweet one of the prize draw tweets during the promotional period from INSERT DATE to INSERT DATE. They must do so by the prize draw closing date and time.
- Only one entry per Twitter account will be considered. A valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Twitter user is needed. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- No entrant may win more than one prize.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
- Prize does not include travel or accommodation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- There are TWENTY (20) pairs of tickets available. Prize for each winner is ONE (1) pair of tickets to the Power Ranger fan screening on Wednesday 26th July (6:30pm start).
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random performed by a computer process on Friday 21st July and contacted by a representative from Bleeding Cool via Twitter within 24 hours of the prize draw closing date.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winner.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner confirms that they are free to attend the screening from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Tickets for entry to the screening can be collected by the prize winner on the day of the event with proof of ID required to receive the prize.
- If the prize winner is aged under 18, they must be accompanied by an adult to the screening No one under 15 will be admitted.
- Entry to and attendance at the screening is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to deny the prize winner and their guest entry and revoke their attendance at the event should they behave inappropriately.
- The Cinema reserves the right to refuse entry in accordance with its own policies.
- The event may be filmed by the Promoter as part of the publicity for Saban's Power Rangers. The prize winner and their guest may be asked to sign a release form giving their permission should they be in the background of any footage.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available for the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant's personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The Promoter's decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or Bleeding Cool or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the prize winner will be announced by Bleeding Cool on Twitter and may be obtained for three months after the prize draw close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name 'Saban's Power Rangers fan screening Prize Draw Winners'.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.