Deep Silver and Volition’s Saint’s Row spin-off Agents of Mayhem has been quietly shuffling along in the final stages of development since E3, but they won’t be keeping that silence. The latest trailer promises a whole host of things, including some supermassive quantities of action.
Today’s trailer isn’t as exciting as the last one, which brought us the return of Johnny Gat, but it isn’t too bad on the hype-meter. The usual over-the-top action shots, oneliners, and explosions do apply.
Anyone care to bet on our bodycount? Experience ‘Magnum Sized Action’ in our new gameplay trailer. WARNING: May contain Cabbit.
Agents of Mayhem releases on August 15 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
In the not too distant future, the only hope for governments and global corporations swept aside by LEGION are a group of corporately funded super agents called the AGENTS of MAYHEM!
Agents of Mayhem is currently slated for release on August 15th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- Ubisoft Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Anno 1602 with a Free Download - December 17, 2018
- Christmas is Coming to EVE Online with the Permafrost Event - December 17, 2018
- Alfonso Ribeiro is Suing Fortnite for Stealing His “Carlton” Dance - December 17, 2018
- Polish Analysts Expect a Q4 2019 Release for Cyberpunk 2077 - December 17, 2018
- Testing Google’s Project Stream will Get You AC Odyssey For Free - December 17, 2018