Deep Silver and Volition’s Saint’s Row spin-off Agents of Mayhem has been quietly shuffling along in the final stages of development since E3, but they won’t be keeping that silence. The latest trailer promises a whole host of things, including some supermassive quantities of action.
Today’s trailer isn’t as exciting as the last one, which brought us the return of Johnny Gat, but it isn’t too bad on the hype-meter. The usual over-the-top action shots, oneliners, and explosions do apply.
Anyone care to bet on our bodycount? Experience ‘Magnum Sized Action’ in our new gameplay trailer. WARNING: May contain Cabbit.
Agents of Mayhem releases on August 15 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
In the not too distant future, the only hope for governments and global corporations swept aside by LEGION are a group of corporately funded super agents called the AGENTS of MAYHEM!
Agents of Mayhem is currently slated for release on August 15th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018