Warner Bros has decided to break out of the mold for their marketing of Dunkirk and give us a whole 60 seconds of trailer footage for this new TV spot. There appears to be a few pieces of new footage in there but it’s not much we haven’t seen already. The cast really looks like they are giving their all in this movie. Director Christopher Nolan usually gets great performances out of his actors and he’s worked with quite a few people from this cast before. We also get to hear our young lead played by Fionn Whitehead saying Winston Churchill’s famous speech. It sets a great mood and is probably better at capturing the mood of this movie better than any of the other trailers or marketing thus far.
This movie is going to be spectacular in IMAX theaters. You can already tell that the sound of the planes overhead is going to be deafening. We just hope there aren’t entire moments of dialogue like in Interstellar.
Summary: Allied soldiers from Belgium, the British Empire, Canada, and France are surrounded by the German army and evacuated during a fierce battle in World War II.
Dunkirk will be directed by Christopher Nolan and stars Tom Hardy Cillian Murphy, Kenneth Branagh, James D’Arcy, and Mark Rylance. It will be released on July 21, 2017.
- Disney in Talks to Reboot the Pirates of the Caribbean Franchise - October 23, 2018
- Joker: Dante Pereira-Olson Cast as Young Bruce Wayne and Douglas Hodge Cast as Alfred Pennyworth - October 23, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 2: Preview, Summary, and 7 Images - October 23, 2018
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018