One of the things that have made us smile about PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is the fact that the team keeps adding in updates. You may not like all of the updates, in fact, a few of you may be pissed off that they took something away or killed off your cheap plan to survive. But the bulk of the updates are usually well-received and show Bluehole’s commitment to giving you the best experience they can.
So of course, it made a lot of people smile to see this tweet go up yesterday afternoon.
— PLAYERUNKNOWN (@BattleRoyaleMod) July 3, 2017
It’s only two pictures, but the graphics and the landscape say enough. The new desert map looks like it’s going to be some American-like area with a rundown train system and a scattering of towns and diners for people to hide in. The map makes us sweat just looking at it as they’ve aimed to give PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds players something you can’t just hide in easily. No date was given for when it would be released, but one would imagine it will probably come in the next patch.
- Dr. DisRespect Gets Banned From 'Player Unknown's Battlegrounds' For Teamkilling
- Dataminers Find 50 New Items In 'Player Unknown's Battlegrounds'
- PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds Developer Is Looking Into Cross-Platform Support
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Boasts Large Sales & Revenue
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Might Jump To PS4 Soon
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Will Have Playable Zombies
- Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Will Make It To The Xbox One Systems
- Living Life As Matt Damon On Mars: We Review ‘ROKH’ - July 25, 2017
- Splitting The Story In Two: We Review ‘Fallen Legion’ - July 25, 2017
- Finding A New Sandbox To Play In: We Review ‘Albion Online’ - July 25, 2017
- Puzzles Within The Forest Abroad: We Review ‘Aporia: Beyond The Valley’ - July 25, 2017
- YouTube’s Ad-Pocalypse: Analyzing The Aftermath On Let’s Players - July 25, 2017