Dane Styler is the first of Bleeding Cool’s San Diego Comic-Con team to make it to the show, well ahead of the rest of us. He has the added advantage of living and working in the town. He writes from downtown San Diego…
We are now just two weeks away from Comic Con week here in San Diego, and banners are up all over the city in preparation. This is Dane in Downtown, keeping you up to date as the biggest annual event in comics and popular culture fast approaches.
And for 2017 it’s all about Thor and Black Panther.
Comic-Con International: San Diego returns to the San Diego Convention Center in 2017, beginning with Preview Night on Wednesday, July 19, and running Thursday, July 20 through Sunday, July 23. 2017 marks the 48th year for the show, making it the country’s longest continuously-run comics and popular arts convention.
- Another Round Of Marvel Legacy Teasers Changes Industry Forever With Black Panther, Squirrel-Girl, And More
- Marvel Collections Concentrate On X-Men, New Mutants, Cable, Deadpool And Black Panther For 2018
- Black Panther & The Crew #3 Review: Marvel Missteps With Cancellation
- Early Concept Art For Black Panther Shows Off A Very Different Look
- Fantastic Four #52 CGC 9.4 Sets Record: Collectors Just Made A Big Bet On Black Panther
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018