As part of its announcement for Comic-Con International, WBTV has released synopses for the first episodes of the upcoming seasons of its series. All of the shows have their first scripts turned in and should begin filming in the next few days, so there will be footage to share from WBTV’s Video Presentation and Q&A very, very soon. And we wrap up this batch with Lucifer, whose panel is 1:50–2:50 p.m. in the Indigo Ballroom.
The synopsis reads:
Lucifer returns to San Diego to heat things up. The climactic events of the season finale left us wondering, where in the world is Lucifer and how did he get his wings back? Join the series stars Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Rachael Harris, Kevin Alejandro, Aimee Garcia, Tricia Helfer and executive producers Joe Henderson and Ildy Modrovich for a special video presentation and Q&A where they’ll discuss the sizzling second season and what’s in store for Lucifer in season three! From Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with Warner Bros. Television and based upon characters created by Neal Gaiman, Sam Kieth and Mike Dringenberg for Vertigo from DC Entertainment.
The series returns for its third season on October 2nd, airing Mondays at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central on FOX.
Lucifer: The Complete Second Season is available now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on August 22.
- Fox Set Premiere Dates For Gotham, Lucifer And The Gifted
- Tom Ellis Talks New Adversary, God Johnson And Lucifer Season 3
- Fox Is Already Promoting Lucifer's Time Change And Pairing With The Gifted
- ‘Lucifer’ Season Two Reviewed: Leans Heavier On The Mythology, And Is Better For It
- It's Lucifer Vs Mazikeen In The Latest Sneak Peek
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018