As part of its announcement for Comic-Con International, WBTV has released synopses for the first episodes of the upcoming seasons of its series. All of the shows have their first scripts turned in and should begin filming in the next few days, so there will be footage to share from WBTV’s Video Presentation and Q&A very, very soon. Now we move from the CW shows over to Fox, as Gotham’s panel is 2:50–3:50 p.m. in the Indigo Ballroom.
The synopsis reads:
Gotham’s origin story continues to unfold, and as the show enters its fourth season, the stakes will be higher than ever! With the Court of Owls decimated, the aftermath of the Tetch virus crippling the city, and every (surviving) villain in Gotham’s underworld jockeying for power, Jim Gordon and the GCPD will have their hands full. And that’s just the beginning! What threat does Ra’s al Ghul pose, and will Penguin regain his title as the King of Gotham? What new villains are in store for season four, and what does Bruce Wayne’s season finale reveal mean for Gotham City — and his ultimate destiny? Be among the first to see what’s in store for season four as Gotham returns to Comic-Con for a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A with series stars and producers.
Gotham returns September 28th with all-new episodes on its new night, Thursdays at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central on FOX.
Gotham: The Complete Third Season is available now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on August 29th.
- Fox Set Premiere Dates For Gotham, Lucifer And The Gifted
- 7 Twisted Versions Of Batman Vs The Gotham Resistance For Dark Nights: Metal One Shots In September, October And November From DC Comics
- Gotham's Jim Gordon And Lee Thompkins Get Married In Real Life
- The Gotham Finale Leaned Into The Insanity
- Will The Scarecrow Return In Gotham Season 4?
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018