Stan Lee will participate in a tribute panel featuring Felicia Day and others on July 21st at San Diego Comic-Con, following his hand and footprint ceremony at the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on the previous Tuesday.
The highlight of the panel will be the unveiling of footage from a VR project called Icons: Face to Face, of which Stan is the first subject being interviewed by Kevin Smith. The VR project and panel are produced by Legion M, who are also organizing the handprint/footprint ceremony, funded by fans as a gift to Stan for his 95th birthday.
The panel, Stan Lee & Friends: A Celebrity Tribute to the Comic Legend will feature an intimate Q&A discussion with Lee and some of his famous fans. Felicia Day (Geek and Sundry, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog), Adam Savage (Mythbusters) and Stan Lee’s manager Max Anderson will share little-known anecdotes about Lee’s life and career and share some of the hilarious encounters he’s had with fans and celebrities. The man’s still got it…
It will take place in Room 6DE of the San Diego Convention Center on Friday, July 21 at 12:30 p.m. As ever, for Stan Lee, it will be one of the many panels and many projects he will be launching at the show, before hitting every one of the parties around the center in the evening, I am not joking, he always does this. Remarkable fellow. You can start lining up now.
- Adam Savage Talks MythBusters, Hamilton, And Pasties At NYCC
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018