Earlier, I wrote about all the new proposed plans for Disney World’s Epcot park — as a part of Epcot’s rumored five-year makeover, the entire park is undergoing a much-needed makeover. According to Walt Disney World News Today, a permit has been filed for a new ride in the France Pavilion area of the park’s World Showcase.
Chances are pretty high that this may be a Ratatouille ride akin to the ride in Disneyland Paris, and if so, I’m honestly excited for it. Epcot is a great park, but it is sorely in need of an update that doesn’t involve Frozen.
At the very least, Ratatouille actually takes place in France and not a made-up land mimicking Norway. It won’t be replacing another beloved ride, either. Check out the video below to see what the ride in Disneyland Paris looks like — Disney will likely not copy this exactly, but it should give you a rough idea for what’s to come.
- What To Look Forward To At The 2017 Food And Wine Festival In Epcot
- Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent During Hong Kong Disneyland's Marvel Super Hero Summer
- Siemens Ends Contract With Disney - What Will Become Of Spaceship Earth?
- Mega Makeover In Store For Walt Disney World's Epcot This Fall
- Epcot To Offer "Frozen Ever After Dessert Party" Package So Your Kids Can Spend More Of Your Money
- Lauren Looks Back: "Two Brothers" In Two Disney Parks
- Today Marks Adam West Day In His Hometown Of Walla Walla, Washington - September 19, 2017
- Commemorate Epcot’s 35th Birthday With This Alex And Ani Bracelet - September 19, 2017
- New Marvel Magic Bands Available At The Disney Store - September 19, 2017
- The 2017 Haunted Mansion Gingerbread House Is To Die For! - September 19, 2017
- Disney Teases At Some Marvel Day At Sea Fun - September 19, 2017