In the video below, actor Tom Ellis talks with Jason Inman of DC All-Access about the Lucifer season that just concluded and what may be in store for Lucifer Season 3. Ellis explains that there will be a new adversary, testing him. And that there is always a chance that family members will return… and maybe even some more with God Johnson, the mental patient who thinks he’s God and Lucifer isn’t exactly sure that he’s not. The show is moving production to Los Angeles, which is good since that is where the show is set. Ellis talks about how they can now showcase the city better as it is in fact a character unto itself in the series… it was the city that made Lucifer give up Hell.
Lucifer Season 3 will also seem longer as season 2 schedule made the network decide to bank the last four episode and save them. This means that when the show returns, there will be 26 episodes (half a years worth). The reason given was the network just didn’t have any slots to air the show until the fall.
Lucifer stars Ellis, Lauren German, Kevin Alejandro, D.B. Woodside, Lesley-Ann Brandt and Rachel Harris.
- Lucifer Season 3 Episode 1 Comic-Con Synopsis
- Fox Is Already Promoting Lucifer's Time Change And Pairing With The Gifted
- ‘Lucifer’ Season Two Reviewed: Leans Heavier On The Mythology, And Is Better For It
- It's Lucifer Vs Mazikeen In The Latest Sneak Peek
- Lucifer Returns With A Surprise Announcement
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: The Fall Of A Righteous Man - October 19, 2017
- The Magicians – Fanimation: Party Tricks Chapter One - October 19, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: An Inside Look At Episode 2, ‘Tribute’ - October 19, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Sholly Fisch Talks The Mighty Mouse Finale - October 19, 2017
- Supernatural Season 13: Trying To Explain God To The Son Of Lucifer - October 19, 2017