20th Century Fox has released a new clip for the upcoming film War for the Planet of the Apes from director Matt Reeves. In the scene, Caesar (Andy Serkis) is captured and questioned by Colonel (Woody Harrelson) — and there appears to be a mole in Colonel’s group.
Summary: Caesar and his band of Simian brothers discover an unknown, newly evolved ape named “Bad Ape” (Steve Zahn) – an escapee from a zoo. For the first time in the trilogy, Caesar and his apes discover a new ape outside of their tribe, marking a critical moment in the war between Humans and Apes.
In War for the Planet of the Apes, the third chapter of the critically acclaimed blockbuster franchise, Caesar and his apes are forced into a deadly conflict with an army of humans led by a ruthless Colonel. After the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. As the journey finally brings them face to face, Caesar and the Colonel are pitted against each other in an epic battle that will determine the fate of both their species and the future of the planet.
War for the Planet of the Apes opens in theaters on July 14th.
- War For The Planet Of The Apes Review: One Of The Summer's Best
- Matt Reeves Compares Caesar And Batman; "Trying To Do The Right Thing In A Corrupt World"
- New 'War For The Planet Of The Apes' Video Shows Off What A Talent Andy Serkis Is
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: The Fall Of A Righteous Man - October 19, 2017
- The Magicians – Fanimation: Party Tricks Chapter One - October 19, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: An Inside Look At Episode 2, ‘Tribute’ - October 19, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Sholly Fisch Talks The Mighty Mouse Finale - October 19, 2017
- Supernatural Season 13: Trying To Explain God To The Son Of Lucifer - October 19, 2017