Artspear Entertainment has done an animated parody of the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer. In it they have fun with the size-adjusting suit, Peter Parker’s best friend with all the questions, Michael Keaton playing multiple costumed characters and the whole, “I’m nothing without the suit” line. This is part of the Toon Sandwich series which you can see season one and two online.
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens July 7th.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018