Artspear Entertainment has done an animated parody of the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer. In it they have fun with the size-adjusting suit, Peter Parker’s best friend with all the questions, Michael Keaton playing multiple costumed characters and the whole, “I’m nothing without the suit” line. This is part of the Toon Sandwich series which you can see season one and two online.
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens July 7th.
- Freedom Fighters: The Ray Season 1: Russell Tovey Tells Us About the Ray - December 13, 2017
- Netflix Renews Marvel’s The Punisher for a Second Season - December 13, 2017
- Watch Lynnvander Studios’ Red Sonja: Hyrkania’s Legacy Played Through - December 13, 2017
- Black Lightning Season 1: Resurrection of a Hero Is Bad for Business - December 13, 2017
- Read Bettie Page #1 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 12, 2017