Artspear Entertainment has done an animated parody of the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer. In it they have fun with the size-adjusting suit, Peter Parker’s best friend with all the questions, Michael Keaton playing multiple costumed characters and the whole, “I’m nothing without the suit” line. This is part of the Toon Sandwich series which you can see season one and two online.
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens July 7th.
- The Perfect Early Holiday Gift Idea For Classic Game Lovers: The Art Of Atari - October 20, 2017
- Flash Season 4: Harrison Wells Returns Bearing Bad News - October 20, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Why It’s Important For Kara To Have A Secret Identity - October 20, 2017
- Stephen Amell Talks About Oliver’s Big Decision On Last Night’s Arrow - October 20, 2017
- Al Pacino And Karl Urban Play Hangman With A Serial Killer In New Trailer - October 20, 2017