Artspear Entertainment has done an animated parody of the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer. In it they have fun with the size-adjusting suit, Peter Parker’s best friend with all the questions, Michael Keaton playing multiple costumed characters and the whole, “I’m nothing without the suit” line. This is part of the Toon Sandwich series which you can see season one and two online.
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens July 7th.
- Mike Colter On How ‘The Defenders’ Is Bigger Than Just Harlem - August 19, 2017
- Krysten Ritter Says Jessica Jones Season 2 Will Be Emotional And Deep - August 19, 2017
- Cast Of ‘Iron Fist’ On How ‘The Defenders’ Was Like Group Therapy - August 19, 2017
- What The Cast Of Daredevil Is Most Excited About In ‘The Defenders’ - August 19, 2017
- Blake Bortles Performance Puts Starting Job In Jeopardy - August 18, 2017