Artspear Entertainment has done an animated parody of the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer. In it they have fun with the size-adjusting suit, Peter Parker’s best friend with all the questions, Michael Keaton playing multiple costumed characters and the whole, “I’m nothing without the suit” line. This is part of the Toon Sandwich series which you can see season one and two online.
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens July 7th.
- Spotlight On Cam Newton: A Season Starts With A Single Throw - June 26, 2017
- Ed From Shaun Of The Dead Leads This Month’s Box Of Dread - June 26, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Anthony Del Col Talks ‘Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #4’ - June 26, 2017
- Kevin Bacon Confirms A ‘Tremors’ TV Pilot In The Works For Syfy - June 26, 2017
- Watch Stan Lee And Lloyd Kaufman Sing ‘Who Can I Turn To?” - June 26, 2017