It’s Father’s Day and the NFL Network has put together this compilation video of NFL players talking about or being dads. It’s a touching video that starts with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady talking about how his father is his hero. The second clip is a player asking his son how it feels to not have cancer ‘this year’. It also includes New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees holding his son as the Super Bowl confetti showers down and the recent clip of Garett Bolles taking his young son on stage with him during the NFL Draft. These player may be giants on the grid iron, but at home… they’re Dad.
Happy Father’s Day.
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) June 18, 2017
- Spotlight On Cam Newton: A Season Starts With A Single Throw - June 26, 2017
- Ed From Shaun Of The Dead Leads This Month’s Box Of Dread - June 26, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Anthony Del Col Talks ‘Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #4’ - June 26, 2017
- Kevin Bacon Confirms A ‘Tremors’ TV Pilot In The Works For Syfy - June 26, 2017
- Watch Stan Lee And Lloyd Kaufman Sing ‘Who Can I Turn To?” - June 26, 2017