It’s Father’s Day and the NFL Network has put together this compilation video of NFL players talking about or being dads. It’s a touching video that starts with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady talking about how his father is his hero. The second clip is a player asking his son how it feels to not have cancer ‘this year’. It also includes New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees holding his son as the Super Bowl confetti showers down and the recent clip of Garett Bolles taking his young son on stage with him during the NFL Draft. These player may be giants on the grid iron, but at home… they’re Dad.
Happy Father’s Day.
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) June 18, 2017
- Mike Colter On How ‘The Defenders’ Is Bigger Than Just Harlem - August 19, 2017
- Krysten Ritter Says Jessica Jones Season 2 Will Be Emotional And Deep - August 19, 2017
- Cast Of ‘Iron Fist’ On How ‘The Defenders’ Was Like Group Therapy - August 19, 2017
- What The Cast Of Daredevil Is Most Excited About In ‘The Defenders’ - August 19, 2017
- Blake Bortles Performance Puts Starting Job In Jeopardy - August 18, 2017