It’s Father’s Day and the NFL Network has put together this compilation video of NFL players talking about or being dads. It’s a touching video that starts with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady talking about how his father is his hero. The second clip is a player asking his son how it feels to not have cancer ‘this year’. It also includes New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees holding his son as the Super Bowl confetti showers down and the recent clip of Garett Bolles taking his young son on stage with him during the NFL Draft. These player may be giants on the grid iron, but at home… they’re Dad.
Happy Father’s Day.
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) June 18, 2017
- Read The Sovereigns #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 13, 2017
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Does Peanuts in the Style of Riverdale - December 13, 2017
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1: Looking at Mahershala Ali’s Cottonmouth - December 13, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Shawn Aldridge Talks Hack/Slash Vs. Vampirella #3 - December 13, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: When and Why Roy Harper / Arsenal Returns - December 13, 2017