It’s Father’s Day and the NFL Network has put together this compilation video of NFL players talking about or being dads. It’s a touching video that starts with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady talking about how his father is his hero. The second clip is a player asking his son how it feels to not have cancer ‘this year’. It also includes New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees holding his son as the Super Bowl confetti showers down and the recent clip of Garett Bolles taking his young son on stage with him during the NFL Draft. These player may be giants on the grid iron, but at home… they’re Dad.
Happy Father’s Day.
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) June 18, 2017
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018