It’s Father’s Day and the NFL Network has put together this compilation video of NFL players talking about or being dads. It’s a touching video that starts with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady talking about how his father is his hero. The second clip is a player asking his son how it feels to not have cancer ‘this year’. It also includes New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees holding his son as the Super Bowl confetti showers down and the recent clip of Garett Bolles taking his young son on stage with him during the NFL Draft. These player may be giants on the grid iron, but at home… they’re Dad.
Happy Father’s Day.
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) June 18, 2017
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: The Fall Of A Righteous Man - October 19, 2017
- The Magicians – Fanimation: Party Tricks Chapter One - October 19, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: An Inside Look At Episode 2, ‘Tribute’ - October 19, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Sholly Fisch Talks The Mighty Mouse Finale - October 19, 2017
- Supernatural Season 13: Trying To Explain God To The Son Of Lucifer - October 19, 2017