Sony Pictures and Tom Holland released a brief trailer today for the Spider-Man: Homecoming – VR Experience today. Much like the Batman VR game this one promises you the experience of being Spider-Man. The thing that could make this one much more unique is the web swinging aspect of the character. If the game can nail that feeling of swinging without making the person feel like they are going to hurl this could be one of the “must have” titles for fans of VR. The trailer, however, doesn’t show much of the actually experience. Instead it is Holland being adorable while stumbling over his words and a lot of footage from the movie.
Summary: Following the events of Captain America: Civil War (2016), Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man.
Spider-Man: Homecoming, directed by Jon Watts, stars Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr., Marisa Tomei, Donald Glover, Zendaya, Tony Revolori, and Michael Keaton. Swing on down to your local theater and check it out on July 7th.
- Closing Out My Time At E3 With Some VR Action By Survivos
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Rian Johnson Trusted His Inner Fan - August 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Rian Johnson: “It Was The Most Fun I’ve Ever Had Writing” - August 16, 2017
- Cosmic Marvel Universe Will Be Different From Guardians Of The Galaxy - August 16, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok International Trailer Features Doctor Strange - August 16, 2017
- Christoper McQuarrie Says Tom Cruise’s Injury Won’t Affect M:I6 Release Date - August 16, 2017