Sony Pictures and Tom Holland released a brief trailer today for the Spider-Man: Homecoming – VR Experience today. Much like the Batman VR game this one promises you the experience of being Spider-Man. The thing that could make this one much more unique is the web swinging aspect of the character. If the game can nail that feeling of swinging without making the person feel like they are going to hurl this could be one of the “must have” titles for fans of VR. The trailer, however, doesn’t show much of the actually experience. Instead it is Holland being adorable while stumbling over his words and a lot of footage from the movie.
Summary: Following the events of Captain America: Civil War (2016), Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man.
Spider-Man: Homecoming, directed by Jon Watts, stars Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr., Marisa Tomei, Donald Glover, Zendaya, Tony Revolori, and Michael Keaton. Swing on down to your local theater and check it out on July 7th.
- Closing Out My Time At E3 With Some VR Action By Survivos
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #6: DCTV, Halt And Catch Fire, And More - October 23, 2017
- Justice League: Time To Kick Off Wonder Woman And Cyborg Week - October 23, 2017
- Marvel’s Runaways Has Wrapped Production - October 23, 2017
- Julian Lewis Jones Reveals His Justice League Role - October 22, 2017
- Justice League: Aquaman And Cyborg Do Not Get Along - October 22, 2017