Sony Pictures and Tom Holland released a brief trailer today for the Spider-Man: Homecoming – VR Experience today. Much like the Batman VR game this one promises you the experience of being Spider-Man. The thing that could make this one much more unique is the web swinging aspect of the character. If the game can nail that feeling of swinging without making the person feel like they are going to hurl this could be one of the “must have” titles for fans of VR. The trailer, however, doesn’t show much of the actually experience. Instead it is Holland being adorable while stumbling over his words and a lot of footage from the movie.
Summary: Following the events of Captain America: Civil War (2016), Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man.
Spider-Man: Homecoming, directed by Jon Watts, stars Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr., Marisa Tomei, Donald Glover, Zendaya, Tony Revolori, and Michael Keaton. Swing on down to your local theater and check it out on July 7th.
- Closing Out My Time At E3 With Some VR Action By Survivos
- Neil Marshall Can “Take Off The Cuffs” With The R-Rated ‘Hellboy’ Reboot - June 26, 2017
- ‘Godzilla: King Of The Monsters’ Director Tweets Call Sheet Listing Mothra, Rodan, And King Ghidorah - June 26, 2017
- Tom Holland Tries To Trick Us Into Watching ‘Iron Man 2’ Again By Confirming Fan Theory - June 26, 2017
- Patty Jenkins Thinks We Shouldn’t Compare Joss Whedon’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Script To Hers - June 26, 2017
- Deadpool 2: T.J. Miller Teases Possible Weasel And Dopinder Storyline - June 26, 2017