I’ve had my fair share of bad VR, where a lot of the mechanics feel liek they were untested. However, Moss from Polyarc broke all those old experiences and made me love doing VR again this year in a game that felt smooth and told a good story as you played.
The cute adverterous mouse is that titular character in the storybook adventure where you’ll use a combination of standard controls and grabbing controls. You use a standard controller that shows up as a blue orb on the screen, which you can move over items to drag and move around on an interactive level. A good example would be seeing a statue that’s out of place, which you will reach with you controller to snag and move into place.
Getting use to the controlls takes a little bit of work, but Polyarc didn’t create a large learning curve that was hard to overcome. The entire time I was playing it I had a smile on my face as the story was well told without requiring any dialogue on top of it. I would have sat there and played for another hour if I could, but hopefully the full version will be on the way sooner than later in 2018.
- Closing Out My Time At E3 With Some VR Action By Survivos
- Offending Everyone Is Their Superpower: We Review ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ - October 18, 2017
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection’ Is Finally Getting Fixed… In 2018 - October 18, 2017
- Lucio, Mercy, & Zenyatta Get Some Changes In New ‘Overwatch’ Patch - October 18, 2017
- The Latest ‘Pokémon GO’ Update Sets Up Third Gen Pokémon - October 18, 2017
- Derek Lieu Creates A Video Game Trailer Spec Website - October 17, 2017