This is the trademark image applied for by Stacey Lane Holmsley last November, ,under the categories of “Decals; Decorative decals for vehicle windows; Magnetic decals; Temporary tattoo transfers” as part of a number of trademarks for sayings and phrases intended for that market.
While the image clearly says “Jesus”, the way the letters sit in the pentagon, merging with the border is rather reminiscent of the Superman shield, a DC Comics trademarked image.
And their lawyers have just noticed, filing for an extension of the time limit to oppose it.
And if God decided to oppose the trademark of Jesus, well, all hell could break loose.
- So Maybe Wonder Woman Wasn’t The Worst Mother – But Then Superman Was A Terrible Step-Dad (Justice League #31 Spoilers) - October 18, 2017
- Strangers In Paradise XXV Confirmed For January 2018 From Terry Moore - October 18, 2017
- From Secret Empire To Marvel Legacy – Secret Warriors #7, Guardians #12, Iron Man #593, Hulk #709, Champions #13, Luke Cage #166, Monsters Unleashed #7, Venom #156, Cable #150, Spider-Gwen #25 And Thor #700 - October 18, 2017
- IDW Solicits For January 2018, With Launch Of Female-Focused Weekly Star Wars Comic - October 18, 2017
- Razorfist And Princess Zanda Now Part Of The MCU With Black Panther Prelude - October 18, 2017