This is the trademark image applied for by Stacey Lane Holmsley last November, ,under the categories of “Decals; Decorative decals for vehicle windows; Magnetic decals; Temporary tattoo transfers” as part of a number of trademarks for sayings and phrases intended for that market.
While the image clearly says “Jesus”, the way the letters sit in the pentagon, merging with the border is rather reminiscent of the Superman shield, a DC Comics trademarked image.
And their lawyers have just noticed, filing for an extension of the time limit to oppose it.
And if God decided to oppose the trademark of Jesus, well, all hell could break loose.
- The Walking Dead #175 Lurches to the Top of Advance Reorders - December 15, 2017
- Pie, Mash, and Comic Shop Piecaramaba! Opens Second Store in Southampton - December 15, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Gets 1st and 2nd Place in November 2017 Charts as DC Sells More Comics, but Marvel Makes More Money - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Teases Surprises for Venom’s 30th Anniversary - December 15, 2017
- What Will Fox/Disney Deal Mean for Firefly, Angel, Buffy, Aliens and Predator? - December 15, 2017