This is the trademark image applied for by Stacey Lane Holmsley last November, ,under the categories of “Decals; Decorative decals for vehicle windows; Magnetic decals; Temporary tattoo transfers” as part of a number of trademarks for sayings and phrases intended for that market.
While the image clearly says “Jesus”, the way the letters sit in the pentagon, merging with the border is rather reminiscent of the Superman shield, a DC Comics trademarked image.
And their lawyers have just noticed, filing for an extension of the time limit to oppose it.
And if God decided to oppose the trademark of Jesus, well, all hell could break loose.
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017