This is the trademark image applied for by Stacey Lane Holmsley last November, ,under the categories of “Decals; Decorative decals for vehicle windows; Magnetic decals; Temporary tattoo transfers” as part of a number of trademarks for sayings and phrases intended for that market.
While the image clearly says “Jesus”, the way the letters sit in the pentagon, merging with the border is rather reminiscent of the Superman shield, a DC Comics trademarked image.
And their lawyers have just noticed, filing for an extension of the time limit to oppose it.
And if God decided to oppose the trademark of Jesus, well, all hell could break loose.
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017