This is the trademark image applied for by Stacey Lane Holmsley last November, ,under the categories of “Decals; Decorative decals for vehicle windows; Magnetic decals; Temporary tattoo transfers” as part of a number of trademarks for sayings and phrases intended for that market.
While the image clearly says “Jesus”, the way the letters sit in the pentagon, merging with the border is rather reminiscent of the Superman shield, a DC Comics trademarked image.
And their lawyers have just noticed, filing for an extension of the time limit to oppose it.
And if God decided to oppose the trademark of Jesus, well, all hell could break loose.
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018