Despite being the newest entry in a lengthy franchise, people just could not get enough of Assassin’s Creed Origins this year. Part of that buzz was certainly boosted by the fact that Microsoft’s Xbox Conference was the most talked about of the E3 pre-show events.
The large buzz around Microsoft’s show is easily attibuted to the long-awaited reveal of the Project Scorpio console, the Xbox One X. And Origins got a rather lengthy gameplay walkthrough and trailer reveal at the show which made the newest Assassin’s Creed the hottest game of E3 2017. Metroid Prime 4, Spider-Man, Anthem, and Mario + Rabbids helped round out the top five. My half-serious suggestion that Skyrim would win wasn’t too far off, it did hit in the top ten, but was absolutely destroyed by AC Origins.
The data comes to you direct from Brandwatch‘s social media analysis.
- Ubisoft Shows Off 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle' Co-Op Mode
- Ubisoft Releases New Trailer For 'Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle'
- Bioware Confirms That Mass Effect: Andromeda Will Recieve No Further Single Player Updates - August 19, 2017
- After 14 Years, Halo’s SPV3 Mod Has Finally Launched - August 19, 2017
- My Memory Of Us Is Headed To Gamescom And PC - August 19, 2017
- Forza Motorsport 7 Will Include 32 Different Tracks - August 19, 2017
- Ex-IO Interactive Devs Prove That They’ve Learned From Hitman - August 19, 2017