Disney has not let this whole Frozen thing go. After opening the Frozen ride in Epcot (which replaced Maelstrom) and Anna and Elsa’s Summer House meet and greet, Disney has decided to offer a Frozen Ever After Dessert Party package. The package will include drinks, desserts, seating for the Illuminations of Earth fireworks show, and guests can ride the Frozen ride after the park closes.
It looks like the package will be offered between July 1st and the 14th on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. The package will be $79 per adult, and $47 per child. This is an add-on to your park ticket, which is usually around $100/day during the summer.
Personally I wouldn’t pay for this, since the wait time for Frozen has dropped significantly since it first opened (but still expect to wait around 1-2 hours), and you can honestly get beer and wine (and amazing desserts) from all over the World’s Showcase. Plus, the fireworks show can be seen from anywhere in the showcase, so you’ll have a good view no matter where you are. Unless you’re planning on proposing to your significant other or it’s for a special occasion, save yourself the money. There are plenty of better ways to spend money in Disney — trust me.
- What To Look Forward To At The 2017 Food And Wine Festival In Epcot
- Disney Files Permit For New Ride In Epcot's France Pavilion
- A Frozen 2017 Comics Annual In September From Joe Books
- Splash Mountain At Disney World Evacuated – Why Can't I Be So Lucky?
- Olaf's Frozen Adventure Trailer For The 21-Minute Featurette In Front Of Coco
- Disney Announces A Release Date For 'Frozen 2'
- New Ongoing Frozen Comic Launches In July
- Ready to See Avengers: Infinity War? Step Out in Style with GameStop - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Sweet Heat Skittles Give Your Mouth a Spicy Kick - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Toy Story Pizza Planet Fondue is Out of This World - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Jordandené Brings Nerd Power to Fashion and Podcasting - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food at Home: Don’t Fly Solo When Enjoying These Chewbacca Cake Cups - April 24, 2018