Disney has not let this whole Frozen thing go. After opening the Frozen ride in Epcot (which replaced Maelstrom) and Anna and Elsa’s Summer House meet and greet, Disney has decided to offer a Frozen Ever After Dessert Party package. The package will include drinks, desserts, seating for the Illuminations of Earth fireworks show, and guests can ride the Frozen ride after the park closes.
It looks like the package will be offered between July 1st and the 14th on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. The package will be $79 per adult, and $47 per child. This is an add-on to your park ticket, which is usually around $100/day during the summer.
Personally I wouldn’t pay for this, since the wait time for Frozen has dropped significantly since it first opened (but still expect to wait around 1-2 hours), and you can honestly get beer and wine (and amazing desserts) from all over the World’s Showcase. Plus, the fireworks show can be seen from anywhere in the showcase, so you’ll have a good view no matter where you are. Unless you’re planning on proposing to your significant other or it’s for a special occasion, save yourself the money. There are plenty of better ways to spend money in Disney — trust me.
- What To Look Forward To At The 2017 Food And Wine Festival In Epcot
- Disney Files Permit For New Ride In Epcot's France Pavilion
- A Frozen 2017 Comics Annual In September From Joe Books
- Splash Mountain At Disney World Evacuated – Why Can't I Be So Lucky?
- Olaf's Frozen Adventure Trailer For The 21-Minute Featurette In Front Of Coco
- Disney Announces A Release Date For 'Frozen 2'
- New Ongoing Frozen Comic Launches In July
- Lauren’s Last Call: Pandora’s Drinks Inside Animal Kingdom - December 13, 2017
- Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea Adds Exciting New Experiences for Guests of All Ages - December 13, 2017
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017