Chances are, it’s going to be a shooter designed for Square’s Western market, as they’ve got more than enough pet studios on hand for the Japanese side of the company. And they did just drop IO Interactive. Since People Can Fly has worked exclusively on third-person shooters so far, guessing that this new project is a shooter is kind of an easy guess. So this could be Square’s new Of course, there is Square’s
“We’re massively excited to be working with the talented team at PCF in Warsaw, a studio filled with people who really know their craft,” said Lee Singleton, Head of Studio at Square Enix London Studios. “We’re building a game we all want to play which will be the perfect addition to our portfolio.”
“It’s an exciting time,” said Sebastian Wojciechowski, Studio Head at People Can Fly. “We’ve got a great and experienced team in place, and it’s incredible to be working with Square Enix, a world-class publisher who shares our passion and excitement for the project.”
People Can Fly is expanding its team and looking to hire Gameplay Programmers, an AI Programmer, and a VFX Artist. To find out more and view all available positions go here.
- Square Enix Have Something Big Planned For Gamescom
- Square Enix Has Released IO Interactive's Hitman On Mac Today
- IO Interactive Claims They Have Full Rights To Hitman, But Has Anyone Told Square Enix?
- Square Enix Showed Off Dissidia Final Fantasy NT At E3
- Square Enix And The Red Cross Partner For A 'Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood' Blood Drive At E3
- Call of Duty World League 2018 Championship Finals Predictions - August 18, 2018
- Team Kaliber and Evil Geniuses Survive in the CWL Champs Day 4 Winner’s Bracket - August 18, 2018
- Spacelords Addresses its Re-branding with new Highlights Video - August 18, 2018
- The Quiet Man Gets a New Gameplay Trailer - August 18, 2018
- NIS America Confirms Etna Mode for Disgaea 1 Complete Trailer - August 18, 2018