In a world of modern detectives, why NOT return to the classics with Hercule Poirot, the hero behind the classic Agatha Christie novel ‘Murder On The Orient Express’? 20th Century Fox is revisiting the beloved whodunnit tale in a film releasing later this year, and the first trailer released this morning.
The film follows the same basic plot as the story, focusing on 13 different strangers riding a lavish train together through Europe, who all become suspects in a murder that took place one night onboard the train. This will be the second large scale film adaptation of the story, despite numerous takes on television and stage.
With a cast including Michelle Pfeiffer, Penelope Cruz, Daisy Ridley, Josh Gad, Judi Dench, Willem Dafoe, Johnny Depp, Olivia Colman, and director Kenneth Branagh stepping into the lead role of Hercule Poirot, this could be a truly spectacular take on a classic story.
The official poster released this morning too.
Murder On The Orient Express opens on November 10th, 2017.
- Murder On The Orient Express Review: Solid, But Shows Its Age
- Meet The Suspects Of The Upcoming 'Murder On The Orient Express'
- How Legion Lifts From Tetsuo: The Iron Man - Look! It Moves! by Adi Tantimedh
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wrestles With Pro-Trump Comments From Partner Under Armour's CEO
- Neil Gaiman's American Gods Begins With Dark Horse Comics Solicits For March 2017
- ‘Vampire Hunter: D’ TV Series Gets Comics Writer For Pilot - February 22, 2018
- Let’s Talk About America’s Next Top Model Cycle 24 Episode 7 - February 22, 2018
- [Oscars] The Academy Reveals 10 More Presenters for 90th Awards Show - February 22, 2018
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 12 Comic Happening at Dark Horse, Joss Whedon Returning - February 21, 2018
- Ready Player One: The High Five Announce Hot Topic PopUp Experience, New Footage - February 21, 2018