In a world of modern detectives, why NOT return to the classics with Hercule Poirot, the hero behind the classic Agatha Christie novel ‘Murder On The Orient Express’? 20th Century Fox is revisiting the beloved whodunnit tale in a film releasing later this year, and the first trailer released this morning.
The film follows the same basic plot as the story, focusing on 13 different strangers riding a lavish train together through Europe, who all become suspects in a murder that took place one night onboard the train. This will be the second large scale film adaptation of the story, despite numerous takes on television and stage.
With a cast including Michelle Pfeiffer, Penelope Cruz, Daisy Ridley, Josh Gad, Judi Dench, Willem Dafoe, Johnny Depp, Olivia Colman, and director Kenneth Branagh stepping into the lead role of Hercule Poirot, this could be a truly spectacular take on a classic story.
The official poster released this morning too.
Murder On The Orient Express opens on November 10th, 2017.
- Murder On The Orient Express Review: Solid, But Shows Its Age
- Meet The Suspects Of The Upcoming 'Murder On The Orient Express'
- How Legion Lifts From Tetsuo: The Iron Man - Look! It Moves! by Adi Tantimedh
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wrestles With Pro-Trump Comments From Partner Under Armour's CEO
- Neil Gaiman's American Gods Begins With Dark Horse Comics Solicits For March 2017
- Report: Amazon Studios May Be Saving The Expanse for Season 4 - May 21, 2018
- Watch: Steve Martin and Martin Short Netflix Comedy Special Trailer - May 21, 2018
- Netflix and the Obamas Sign Multi-Year Deal for Various Series and Specials - May 21, 2018
- Donald Glover on Lando’s Orientation: “How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?” - May 21, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Sweetbitter Season 1, Episode 3, ‘Everyone Is Soigné’ - May 21, 2018