AMC has released a new featurette taking a look ahead for season three of Fear The Walking Dead. The new season is about expanding their universe and realizing that anyone they meet is a potential foe. Travis has lost his son and needs to find redemption while Madison is starting to become a leader. All of them are learning who they are in this horrific new world.
Fear the Walking Dead returns for season 3 on June 4th.
- Will Christian Serratos Miss Time On The Walking Dead Season 8?
- Image To Collect 'The Walking Dead: Here's Negan' From Image Plus As Hardcover In October
- Yes, Danai Gurira CAN Do Both 'The Walking Dead' And 'Avengers: Infinity War"
- Watch "The Otto Family" Sneak Peek Of Next Week's Fear The Walking Dead
- We're Taking Fire! Watch The Talked About Scene That Killed One Of Fear The Walking Dead's Leads
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Premiere: Spoilers And A Catch-Up (Update)
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018