Stephen Amell is clearly loving his life of playing a DC superhero, and has turned it into something of a second career. He’s been to the WWE, and now he’s taken on the American Ninja Warrior course. As part of Red Nose Day, for every obstacle that Amell completed, a $5000 donation would be made. Amell might play a hero in Arrow, but the question was: can he really pull off some heroic moves on the course? Short answer: Hell yes.
He crushed it. Amell not only ran the entire six-obstacle course, but also decided to so the Salmon Latter in the second half of the course just for fun (and for charity). It’s impressive because, as the video points out, the celebrities have very little in the way of training beforehand.
Amell is kind of an eccentric guy. It’s been a good thing for fans of Arrow, and he, much like fellow CW star Misha Collins, have learned to mobilize their fanbases to turn them into forces for good.
By completing seven obstacles, Amell raised $35,000 for Red Nose Day. Good job, Stephen.
- Brandon Routh Posts New Key Art For Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3
- The List Of Objects Banned At Phoenix Comicon – What To Do With Your Proton Packs
- How To End A Season With A Bang - The Arrow Season Finale
- Arrow Season Finale - Live Blog
- What Is Oliver Willing To Give Slade For His Help?
- Oliver Must Race Against Time To Save His Team And His Son
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Review: The Crime of Poorly Paced Exposition - November 15, 2018
- The Gifted Season 2 Episode 8: Promo, Summary, Images, and a Tiara - November 14, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Review: Funny Moments That Never Comes Together - November 14, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018