Square Enix revealed a brand new trailer for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age in Japan, focusing primarily on Vaan and Penelo. You get a whole two minutes of presentation, all in Japanese, showing off the game and the story as it pertains to the childhood friends. You also get a little bit of a peak into the battle sequences, but not much beyond that. In any case, the trailer gives you a nice two-minute peek at the game before it comes out on July 11 for PS4.
- Sony Online Entertainment Ex-CEO Cites Money For Crossplay Failure - June 20, 2018
- Nintendo Shows New Footage of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - June 20, 2018
- Space Esports and Dead By Daylight Team Up for Inaugural Tournament - June 20, 2018
- Paranautical Activity Comes to Nintendo Switch Next Week - June 20, 2018
- Valve Shuts Down Steam Trading Options in The Netherlands - June 20, 2018