Square Enix revealed a brand new trailer for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age in Japan, focusing primarily on Vaan and Penelo. You get a whole two minutes of presentation, all in Japanese, showing off the game and the story as it pertains to the childhood friends. You also get a little bit of a peak into the battle sequences, but not much beyond that. In any case, the trailer gives you a nice two-minute peek at the game before it comes out on July 11 for PS4.
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018