Square Enix revealed a brand new trailer for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age in Japan, focusing primarily on Vaan and Penelo. You get a whole two minutes of presentation, all in Japanese, showing off the game and the story as it pertains to the childhood friends. You also get a little bit of a peak into the battle sequences, but not much beyond that. In any case, the trailer gives you a nice two-minute peek at the game before it comes out on July 11 for PS4.
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018