The long animated history of Batman and Harley Quinn is getting another chapter in 2017, and the first trailer released today.
This time, the Henchwench Supreme (voiced by Harley Quinn first timer Melissa Rauch of Big Bang Theory) takes a more traditional and comedic approach than the recent Suicide Squad live action version. Also it’s worth noting how positive the fan response has been with Harley returning to her traditional jester costume rather than her more modern look.
She’s joined by everyone’s favorite Batman Kevin Conroy, and Loren Lester reprising his role of Nightwing. Conroy and Lester both were behind the characters from the great Batman: The Animated Series.
Batman And Harley Quinn is set to release sometime in the summer of 2017.
- Another Vampire Lestat Book Coming from Anne Rice this October - August 18, 2018
- How About ‘The Crown’, But Reimagined as a Cop Show? - August 18, 2018
- What Does Chevy Chase’s ‘Fletch’ Have to Do with ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3? - August 18, 2018
- We Almost Had a Michelle Pfeiffer ‘Catwoman’ Spinoff Film - August 17, 2018
- Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (Ebony Maw) Talks Joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe - August 17, 2018