Quake Champions is slowly turning into a greatest hits collection of characters as we now see the return of another fan-favorite from the ’90s. Sorlag has officially joined the roster, originally introduced in Quake 3 Arena, she returns with Acid Spit that will kill anyone touching it on the ground, along with Acid Fiend and a Bunny Hop. The reason she was such a fan favorite at the time is that she’s was one of the fastest damage-dealing characters that also created hazards for others to run into as the acid lingered. Throwing her into the mix was a fine choice, but not one I care to run into again. Enjoy the teaser trailer for her below!
- Slaying Fools Like Old Times: We Preview 'Quake Champions'
- 'Quake Champions' Is Set To Hit Early Access On Tuesday
- Bethesda Are Resetting 'Quake Champions' Data For Launch
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018
- Someone Designed a Nintendo Switch to Look Like a GameCube - August 13, 2018
- Twitch Partners with VIZ Media to Stream JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure - August 13, 2018
- Check Out the Graphical Overhaul Silicon Studio Did for Black Desert Online - August 13, 2018