Quake Champions is slowly turning into a greatest hits collection of characters as we now see the return of another fan-favorite from the ’90s. Sorlag has officially joined the roster, originally introduced in Quake 3 Arena, she returns with Acid Spit that will kill anyone touching it on the ground, along with Acid Fiend and a Bunny Hop. The reason she was such a fan favorite at the time is that she’s was one of the fastest damage-dealing characters that also created hazards for others to run into as the acid lingered. Throwing her into the mix was a fine choice, but not one I care to run into again. Enjoy the teaser trailer for her below!
- Slaying Fools Like Old Times: We Preview 'Quake Champions'
- 'Quake Champions' Is Set To Hit Early Access On Tuesday
- Bethesda Are Resetting 'Quake Champions' Data For Launch
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018