Quake Champions is slowly turning into a greatest hits collection of characters as we now see the return of another fan-favorite from the ’90s. Sorlag has officially joined the roster, originally introduced in Quake 3 Arena, she returns with Acid Spit that will kill anyone touching it on the ground, along with Acid Fiend and a Bunny Hop. The reason she was such a fan favorite at the time is that she’s was one of the fastest damage-dealing characters that also created hazards for others to run into as the acid lingered. Throwing her into the mix was a fine choice, but not one I care to run into again. Enjoy the teaser trailer for her below!
- Slaying Fools Like Old Times: We Preview 'Quake Champions'
- 'Quake Champions' Is Set To Hit Early Access On Tuesday
- Bethesda Are Resetting 'Quake Champions' Data For Launch
- Ubisoft Teases Fans About Its Pre-E3 Event - May 24, 2018
- The Sims 4 is Getting a New Expansion Bringing in the Seasons - May 24, 2018
- From The Rumor Mill: Are We Getting Dying Light 2 at E3? - May 24, 2018
- Capcom Examines the History of the Street Fighter Alpha Series in Latest Video - May 24, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals Their Next DLC for Far Cry 5 in Hours of Darkness Trailer - May 24, 2018