Torment: Tides Of Numenera has been out for a couple months now, and already we’ve got a free update that makes exploring the game even more awesome. A new party member has been added called Oom, who is a living artifact that shapeshifts and looks like sentient slime. The update also includes a new in-game encyclopedia called the Voluminous Codex that can help you discover and give context to the places and people you’re encounter. There are some other materials like updates to fix the bugs, revised crisis, a new questline and better XP on the console versions. Check out the trailer below to see more, and have fun exploring.
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera Is Getting A Major Update Which Will Provide Some Much Needed Console Support
- Brian Fargo Founder Of Interplay And InXile Entertainment Will Be Retiring
- Standing In Awe Of 'Torment: Tides Of Numenera'
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018