Torment: Tides Of Numenera has been out for a couple months now, and already we’ve got a free update that makes exploring the game even more awesome. A new party member has been added called Oom, who is a living artifact that shapeshifts and looks like sentient slime. The update also includes a new in-game encyclopedia called the Voluminous Codex that can help you discover and give context to the places and people you’re encounter. There are some other materials like updates to fix the bugs, revised crisis, a new questline and better XP on the console versions. Check out the trailer below to see more, and have fun exploring.
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera Is Getting A Major Update Which Will Provide Some Much Needed Console Support
- Brian Fargo Founder Of Interplay And InXile Entertainment Will Be Retiring
- Standing In Awe Of 'Torment: Tides Of Numenera'
- Review: The Legend Of Zelda: Art & Artifacts by Dark Horse Comics - June 21, 2018
- Steam Now Tells You How Much You’ve Spent On Games - June 21, 2018
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Delayed Again Until 2019 - June 20, 2018
- Ubisoft Confirms The Division 2 Will Have Microtransactions - June 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Will Roll Out Event Pass Systems This Week - June 20, 2018