Torment: Tides Of Numenera has been out for a couple months now, and already we’ve got a free update that makes exploring the game even more awesome. A new party member has been added called Oom, who is a living artifact that shapeshifts and looks like sentient slime. The update also includes a new in-game encyclopedia called the Voluminous Codex that can help you discover and give context to the places and people you’re encounter. There are some other materials like updates to fix the bugs, revised crisis, a new questline and better XP on the console versions. Check out the trailer below to see more, and have fun exploring.
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera Is Getting A Major Update Which Will Provide Some Much Needed Console Support
- Brian Fargo Founder Of Interplay And InXile Entertainment Will Be Retiring
- Standing In Awe Of 'Torment: Tides Of Numenera'
- ‘Okami HD’ Receives Several New Trailers & Images - November 21, 2017
- Marvelous Entertainment Release A New ‘Shinobi Master Senran Kagura New Link’ Trailer - November 21, 2017
- Check Out This In-Game Footage From ‘Dragon’s Crown Pro’ - November 21, 2017
- Belgium Looking To Have Loot Boxes Banned As Gambling - November 21, 2017
- Expanding Your Horizons: We Review ‘Xanathar’s Guide To Everything’ - November 21, 2017