The upcoming Wonder Woman movie is set alongside the First World War, and the rise of female emancipation. With this poster seeing Wonder Woman lifting a tank. Quite the empowering pose.
Unfortunately, it may not be the tank she is looking for. Or even the nation.
I am assured by people who know far more about this kind of thing than I do, say that it is a T-28, known from the Second World War and entered production in 1932. Even more, it’s a Soviet tank, one of the Allies. Whose side is she on?
I am told that the eye for detail is strong, to the extent that it is a command tank, due to the circular antenna in the turret, it’s just a shame they got the wrong war.
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Will We Get More Wolverine Mini-Series Before an Ongoing? - October 23, 2018