So… spoilers for the finale of Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD season four. You know, the one that just ended.
At the finale of this year’s final episode, we see the victorious remaining agents taking time out in a diner, expecting to be picked up by government agents.
Well, they get picked up by someone. Flashing a green light, freezing their time, and then taking them.
Flash forward we see Agent Coulson waking up in bed in a space station (with gravity working), looking out of a window at asteroids floating by, before announcing he’d better get back to work.
Could this be S.W.O.R.D.? The extra-terrestrial organisation looking out for threats to Earth from beyond? After all, it was created by Agents Of SHIELD executive producer Joss Whedon in Astonishing X-Men, got its own series and turned up all over the place in Avengers, Captain Marvel and the like.
Except, back up. “In Astonishing X-Men”. Which means that Fox has the live action movie and TV rights wrapped up.
So quite a major deal might have to be done. And despite what some say, those deals are rather hard to achieve…
Of course, we could get something “like” S.W.O.R.D. Maybe change an initial? S.W.E.R.D.?
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018