So… spoilers for the finale of Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD season four. You know, the one that just ended.
At the finale of this year’s final episode, we see the victorious remaining agents taking time out in a diner, expecting to be picked up by government agents.
Well, they get picked up by someone. Flashing a green light, freezing their time, and then taking them.
Flash forward we see Agent Coulson waking up in bed in a space station (with gravity working), looking out of a window at asteroids floating by, before announcing he’d better get back to work.
Could this be S.W.O.R.D.? The extra-terrestrial organisation looking out for threats to Earth from beyond? After all, it was created by Agents Of SHIELD executive producer Joss Whedon in Astonishing X-Men, got its own series and turned up all over the place in Avengers, Captain Marvel and the like.
Except, back up. “In Astonishing X-Men”. Which means that Fox has the live action movie and TV rights wrapped up.
So quite a major deal might have to be done. And despite what some say, those deals are rather hard to achieve…
Of course, we could get something “like” S.W.O.R.D. Maybe change an initial? S.W.E.R.D.?
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018