Square Enix’s second major content update for Final Fantasy XIV: Online, Stormblood is set to hit at the end of June, and already we have the game’s major theme, called “Revolutions.” The theme was composed by Nobuo Uematsu.
Uematsu is no stranger to Final Fantasy games, and has worked on Final Fantasy XIV before, so this should sound pretty familiar to players. Predictably, it’s a gorgeous composition like all of Uematsu’s work, and it does a solid job of getting you excited to enter the lands of Ala Mhigo and Doma.
And considering Final Fantasy XIV already has the longest soundtrack of any game, this new update and the rest of Stormblood‘s tracks will only help them hold that title.
What we know about the Stormblood update so far should also get you pretty excited.
- Red Mage and Samurai join the ranks of playable DPS classes
- The benchmark and benchmark trailer were pretty freaking awesome
- You’ll be able to swim in this update, much like Heavensward gave you the ability to fly
- And players who pre-order the game are granted early access to the new update.
You can check out the Stormblood theme below.
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018