Square Enix’s second major content update for Final Fantasy XIV: Online, Stormblood is set to hit at the end of June, and already we have the game’s major theme, called “Revolutions.” The theme was composed by Nobuo Uematsu.
Uematsu is no stranger to Final Fantasy games, and has worked on Final Fantasy XIV before, so this should sound pretty familiar to players. Predictably, it’s a gorgeous composition like all of Uematsu’s work, and it does a solid job of getting you excited to enter the lands of Ala Mhigo and Doma.
And considering Final Fantasy XIV already has the longest soundtrack of any game, this new update and the rest of Stormblood‘s tracks will only help them hold that title.
What we know about the Stormblood update so far should also get you pretty excited.
- Red Mage and Samurai join the ranks of playable DPS classes
- The benchmark and benchmark trailer were pretty freaking awesome
- You’ll be able to swim in this update, much like Heavensward gave you the ability to fly
- And players who pre-order the game are granted early access to the new update.
You can check out the Stormblood theme below.
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017