So which books are going through the mill for another run around the comics direct market? Here are three that you’ll be seeing again soon.
Namwolf #1 by Fabian Rangel and Logan Faerber has gone to second print, out on June 21st.
Regression #1 by Cullen Bunn, Danny Luckert and Marie Enger, has gone to second print, out on June 14th.
Extremity #3 by Daniel Warren Johnson has gone to second print, out on June 7th.
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018