Donald Trump made Marvel Chairman Isaac Perlmutter a member of his administration, dealing with Veteran affairs.
While Emmanuel Macron has made Françoise Nyssen, Culture Minister in his new government.
Nyssen, with a PhD in molecular biology, worked in the publishing house her father started, Actes Sud, eventually becoming CEO.
There she launched a comics label, Actes Sud BD. Awards followed with books such as Exit Wounds and The Property by Rutu Modan winning Best Comic at Angoulême, as well as picking up Eisner Awards and more, while Rosalie Blum was turned into a movie.
While Nyssen has been turned into a Minister Of Culture…
- Heubert Khan Michael Joins Scott McDaniel On The Return Of IT: The Secret World Of Modern Banking In September - June 26, 2017
- Fallen Suns – Van Jensen, Leila Del Duca And Neil Collyer’s New Comic, In September 2017’s Chapterhouse Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Ta-Nehisi Coates – The New Writer On Marvel Comics’ Captain America? - June 26, 2017
- Pepe The Frog Creator Matt Furie Named One Of The 25 Most Influential People On The Internet By Time Magazine - June 26, 2017
- Chip Kidd’s New Batman Project To Be Previewed In September’s CBLDF Defender - June 26, 2017