Donald Trump made Marvel Chairman Isaac Perlmutter a member of his administration, dealing with Veteran affairs.
While Emmanuel Macron has made Françoise Nyssen, Culture Minister in his new government.
Nyssen, with a PhD in molecular biology, worked in the publishing house her father started, Actes Sud, eventually becoming CEO.
There she launched a comics label, Actes Sud BD. Awards followed with books such as Exit Wounds and The Property by Rutu Modan winning Best Comic at Angoulême, as well as picking up Eisner Awards and more, while Rosalie Blum was turned into a movie.
While Nyssen has been turned into a Minister Of Culture…
- Who Is… Batman: The Dawnbreaker In ‘Dark Nights: Metal’? (SPOILERS) - August 17, 2017
- The Washington DC Comic Store That Wants A Liquor License - August 17, 2017
- Walking Dead, Star Wars And Metal Top Advance Reorders - August 17, 2017
- 13 DC Comics Covers For September From Rafael Albuquerque, Jill Thompson, Artgerm, Emanuela Lupacchino And More - August 17, 2017
- Jenny Finn From Mike Mignola And Troy Nixey Returns In Dark Horse’s November 2017 Solicits - August 16, 2017