Donald Trump made Marvel Chairman Isaac Perlmutter a member of his administration, dealing with Veteran affairs.
While Emmanuel Macron has made Françoise Nyssen, Culture Minister in his new government.
Nyssen, with a PhD in molecular biology, worked in the publishing house her father started, Actes Sud, eventually becoming CEO.
There she launched a comics label, Actes Sud BD. Awards followed with books such as Exit Wounds and The Property by Rutu Modan winning Best Comic at Angoulême, as well as picking up Eisner Awards and more, while Rosalie Blum was turned into a movie.
While Nyssen has been turned into a Minister Of Culture…
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018