Donald Trump made Marvel Chairman Isaac Perlmutter a member of his administration, dealing with Veteran affairs.
While Emmanuel Macron has made Françoise Nyssen, Culture Minister in his new government.
Nyssen, with a PhD in molecular biology, worked in the publishing house her father started, Actes Sud, eventually becoming CEO.
There she launched a comics label, Actes Sud BD. Awards followed with books such as Exit Wounds and The Property by Rutu Modan winning Best Comic at Angoulême, as well as picking up Eisner Awards and more, while Rosalie Blum was turned into a movie.
While Nyssen has been turned into a Minister Of Culture…
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Asks Retailers to Hold on to Ed Piskor’s Corner Box - December 15, 2017
- Tales of Tomorrow: Bringing Comics, Cosplay, and Coffee to the Four Corners - December 15, 2017