Donald Trump made Marvel Chairman Isaac Perlmutter a member of his administration, dealing with Veteran affairs.
While Emmanuel Macron has made Françoise Nyssen, Culture Minister in his new government.
Nyssen, with a PhD in molecular biology, worked in the publishing house her father started, Actes Sud, eventually becoming CEO.
There she launched a comics label, Actes Sud BD. Awards followed with books such as Exit Wounds and The Property by Rutu Modan winning Best Comic at Angoulême, as well as picking up Eisner Awards and more, while Rosalie Blum was turned into a movie.
While Nyssen has been turned into a Minister Of Culture…
- Alan Davis Joins Captain America #703 - April 26, 2018
- Which Back Issues are Getting the Avengers: Infinity War Effect – and Which Ones Might Be About To - April 26, 2018
- Many Armors of Iron Man Mini-Comic Given Away for Tony Stark: Iron Man Launch Party - April 26, 2018
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers] - April 26, 2018
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018