Bleeding Cool were first to tell you that Marvel was to provide promotional glow-in-the-dark cosmic cubes for retailers. Two bags of 25 for those who order 125% of Secret Empire #6 based on their orders of Secret Empire #3. Or one bag of 25 for those who match 100% of their orders of #6 with #3.
Or they can pay to get them. But they are meant to be given out for free.
Look for the Kirby Krackle…
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018