The CW has released a synopsis for season four of The Flash and it just may be a bit spoilery coming a week before the season three finale.
Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy C.S.I. in the Central City Police Department. Barry’s life changed forever when the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with super-speed and making him the fastest man alive — The Flash. But when Barry used his extraordinary abilities to travel back in time and save his mother’s life, he inadvertently created an alternate timeline known as Flashpoint; a phenomenon that gave birth to the villainous speed god known as Savitar, and changed the lives of Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and Wally West (Keiyan Lonsdale) forever. With the help of his adoptive father, Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), his lifelong best friend and love interest Iris West (Candice Patton), and his friends at S.T.A.R. Labs — Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes), C.S.I Julian Albert (Tom Felton), and an Earth-19 novelist named H.R. Wells (Tom Cavanaugh) — Barry continues to protect the people of Central City from the meta-humans that threaten it. Based on the characters from DC, THE FLASH is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “Supergirl”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Arrow,” “The Flash”), Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”) and Todd Helbing (“Black Sails”).
If the synopsis is to be believed, Barry is protecting Central City along side Joe, Iris, Cisco, Julian and H.R., which all seems normal except for the fact that we just saw Iris die this week. Now, it might be the case that the CW doesn’t want to give away the ending of the season so they made this a bit generic. Or it could be that dead isn’t really dead this time and Candice Patton will be part of season four.
The Flash will continue to air Tuesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Brandon Routh Posts New Key Art For Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3
- The Flash Season Finale - Live Blog
- Exclusive: 6-Page Bettie Page Comic By Avallone And Linsner To Appear In Playboy - October 18, 2017
- Roger Goodell And NFL Owners To Work With Players On Protest Issues - October 18, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 2 Recap: Freakshow - October 18, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: Oliver Queen Name Checks A Major DC Character - October 18, 2017
- Flash Season 4, Episode 2 Recap: Mixed Signals - October 18, 2017