DC Collectibles has released a new series of images for the Justice League statues based on the upcoming movie. Seems like they’re not hiding the fact that Superman is alive in the film anymore.
Jim Fletcher, executive creative director, says that each actor got a head and full body scan to make the digital sculptures. Though they sometimes do subtle changes to help bring the personality of the character through in the sculpt. For small parts like on Cyborg, they switched from resin to plastic and each piece is hand painted. Like the strands of hair on Aquaman are painted separately so it doesn’t look like a clump of noodles. He also points out that the biggest costume changes for Wonder Woman from her solo film are the sword and shield.
- Gotham Season 4: Jim Gordon At The Mercy Of Professor Pyg - October 23, 2017
- Ray Donovan Gets A Sixth Season And A Move To New York - October 23, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Inside The Episode ‘Far From The Tree’ - October 23, 2017
- CNN Launches New ‘Facts First’ Ad Campaign To Answer Fake News Claims - October 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Paul Cornell And Jeremy Whitley Talk Vampirella #7 - October 23, 2017