DC Collectibles has released a new series of images for the Justice League statues based on the upcoming movie. Seems like they’re not hiding the fact that Superman is alive in the film anymore.
Jim Fletcher, executive creative director, says that each actor got a head and full body scan to make the digital sculptures. Though they sometimes do subtle changes to help bring the personality of the character through in the sculpt. For small parts like on Cyborg, they switched from resin to plastic and each piece is hand painted. Like the strands of hair on Aquaman are painted separately so it doesn’t look like a clump of noodles. He also points out that the biggest costume changes for Wonder Woman from her solo film are the sword and shield.
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017
- Alec Baldwin To Return As Trump For SNL Next Season - June 27, 2017
- Have Dinner With Comic Legend Walter Simonson At SDCC - June 27, 2017