DC Collectibles has released a new series of images for the Justice League statues based on the upcoming movie. Seems like they’re not hiding the fact that Superman is alive in the film anymore.
Jim Fletcher, executive creative director, says that each actor got a head and full body scan to make the digital sculptures. Though they sometimes do subtle changes to help bring the personality of the character through in the sculpt. For small parts like on Cyborg, they switched from resin to plastic and each piece is hand painted. Like the strands of hair on Aquaman are painted separately so it doesn’t look like a clump of noodles. He also points out that the biggest costume changes for Wonder Woman from her solo film are the sword and shield.
- Katie McGrath Talks Lena Luthor And Supergirl Season Finale - May 22, 2017
- The Best Job In The NFL: Long Snapper - May 21, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At Dynamite’s Tough Guy Comics Shipping August 2017 - May 21, 2017
- Exploring The Relationship Between Shadow Moon And Laura - May 21, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At Dynamite’s Music Related Comics Shipping In August 2017 - May 21, 2017