DC Collectibles has released a new series of images for the Justice League statues based on the upcoming movie. Seems like they’re not hiding the fact that Superman is alive in the film anymore.
Jim Fletcher, executive creative director, says that each actor got a head and full body scan to make the digital sculptures. Though they sometimes do subtle changes to help bring the personality of the character through in the sculpt. For small parts like on Cyborg, they switched from resin to plastic and each piece is hand painted. Like the strands of hair on Aquaman are painted separately so it doesn’t look like a clump of noodles. He also points out that the biggest costume changes for Wonder Woman from her solo film are the sword and shield.
- HBO’s ‘Here and Now’ is One and Done - April 25, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Two New Episode Titles Revealed - April 25, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Season Finale Will Bring Answers to Lingering Questions - April 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: A New Clue for the Season Finale - April 25, 2018
- 14 New Photos from Supergirl Season 3, Episode 17, ‘Trinity’ - April 25, 2018