DC Collectibles has released a new series of images for the Justice League statues based on the upcoming movie. Seems like they’re not hiding the fact that Superman is alive in the film anymore.
Jim Fletcher, executive creative director, says that each actor got a head and full body scan to make the digital sculptures. Though they sometimes do subtle changes to help bring the personality of the character through in the sculpt. For small parts like on Cyborg, they switched from resin to plastic and each piece is hand painted. Like the strands of hair on Aquaman are painted separately so it doesn’t look like a clump of noodles. He also points out that the biggest costume changes for Wonder Woman from her solo film are the sword and shield.
- Chick-fil-A Is Closed On Sundays; Why Would You Open One In An NFL Stadium? - August 16, 2017
- Paramount Picks Up Blake Lively Spy Thriller ‘The Rhythm Section’ - August 16, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Rik Hoskin Talks Red Rising: Sons of Ares #4 - August 16, 2017
- The Planning For The Arrowverse Crossover Has Begun - August 16, 2017
- Curse Launches ‘D&D Beyond’ A Digital Resource For Dungeons & Dragons - August 16, 2017