Not satisfied with a victory over a team or specific person? Got something to prove beyond multiplayer battles? Quake Champions is going to give you a shot at showing people who the best of the best is in the new Duel Mode. Duel Mode is a 1-v-1 showdown that will introduce a new layer of strategy to your choice of fighter and map, incorporating multiple characters with differing Abilities. The new mode will have players selecting three Champions in a snake-style draft before battling it out. It’s essentially a Marvel vs. Capcom scenario with Quake characters and levels, and once all of your chosen fighters are killed, you lose. Bethesda threw out a trailer for the mode today, which will probably be making it’s way to the beta shortly.
- 'Quake Champions' Is Set To Hit Early Access On Tuesday
- Bethesda Are Resetting 'Quake Champions' Data For Launch
- Nintendo Shows Off The Co-Op Feature In ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ - October 22, 2017
- You Can Buy The ‘Super Mario Odyssey’ Theme On iTunes - October 22, 2017
- We’re Getting A New TMNT Arcade Game Debuting At IAAPA - October 21, 2017
- We Finally See The Box For ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ - October 21, 2017
- The Escapist Community Learns The Staff Has Been Let Go - October 21, 2017