Not satisfied with a victory over a team or specific person? Got something to prove beyond multiplayer battles? Quake Champions is going to give you a shot at showing people who the best of the best is in the new Duel Mode. Duel Mode is a 1-v-1 showdown that will introduce a new layer of strategy to your choice of fighter and map, incorporating multiple characters with differing Abilities. The new mode will have players selecting three Champions in a snake-style draft before battling it out. It’s essentially a Marvel vs. Capcom scenario with Quake characters and levels, and once all of your chosen fighters are killed, you lose. Bethesda threw out a trailer for the mode today, which will probably be making it’s way to the beta shortly.
- 'Quake Champions' Is Set To Hit Early Access On Tuesday
- Bethesda Are Resetting 'Quake Champions' Data For Launch
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces All Their Halloween Events in Their Titles - October 18, 2018
- Super Mario Odyssey is Getting a Zombie Mario Costume - October 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Chapter 3 Aiming for 2018 - October 18, 2018