Not satisfied with a victory over a team or specific person? Got something to prove beyond multiplayer battles? Quake Champions is going to give you a shot at showing people who the best of the best is in the new Duel Mode. Duel Mode is a 1-v-1 showdown that will introduce a new layer of strategy to your choice of fighter and map, incorporating multiple characters with differing Abilities. The new mode will have players selecting three Champions in a snake-style draft before battling it out. It’s essentially a Marvel vs. Capcom scenario with Quake characters and levels, and once all of your chosen fighters are killed, you lose. Bethesda threw out a trailer for the mode today, which will probably be making it’s way to the beta shortly.
- 'Quake Champions' Is Set To Hit Early Access On Tuesday
- Bethesda Are Resetting 'Quake Champions' Data For Launch
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A New Japanese Trailer - January 18, 2018
- Life Is Strange Getting A Pair Of Physical Releases - January 18, 2018
- The Witch & The Hundred Knight 2 Will Get Global Releases In March - January 18, 2018
- Twitch Launches Brand New Broadcaster Software With “Video Producer” - January 18, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Gets A New 4K Trailer Courtesy Of Rare - January 18, 2018