If you’re into fashion and superheroes, there’s a new line of necklaces for you over at King Ice, which is one of the largest and most iconic hip hop jewelry makers on the web. They’ve worked with artists such as Snoop Dog and Wiz Khalifa, and their products have been in Katy Perry videos, Empire, and more, which speaks volumes for their company. The jewelry is stunning; look through their website and you’ll see there is a lot of care and love that goes into each item. They recently released their Batman collaboration line, and frankly I’m a fan of all of it. They were kind enough to send me two necklaces to review, and oh my goodness I’m in love. I received the Pow! necklace in rose gold, and the Batman mask in white gold.
The Pow! necklace made of brass with rose gold plating, with clear CZ stones throughout. It’s based off of the 1966 Batman pow! effect that would pop up during a fight, and really captures the fun of the show.
The Batman Mask necklace is another solid piece from the line, made of white gold, with clear CZ stones throughout. The pendant is stunning. It’s heavy, goes great with a lot of different outfits, and is a real eye catcher. I’ve received numerous compliments on both necklaces whenever I wear them, since they’re such eye catching pieces.
King Ice also has done collaborations with Suicide Squad, Space Jam, and Fantastic Beasts. There’s something for everyone over there, so I implore you to check out their website. I hope they do more comic book collaborations in the future!
- Edna Mode Will Be Seeing You This Summer at Disneyland Resort! - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Rice Cream at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase - May 23, 2018
- Wear Pocky and Polaroid with Pride: UNIQLO’s Retro-Style ‘The Brand’ Line - May 23, 2018
- An Ode to Corey Graves’s Perfect Pompadour - May 23, 2018
- A Very Excited Alexa Bliss and Mike Rome Visit Disneyland Paris - May 23, 2018