If you’re into fashion and superheroes, there’s a new line of necklaces for you over at King Ice, which is one of the largest and most iconic hip hop jewelry makers on the web. They’ve worked with artists such as Snoop Dog and Wiz Khalifa, and their products have been in Katy Perry videos, Empire, and more, which speaks volumes for their company. The jewelry is stunning; look through their website and you’ll see there is a lot of care and love that goes into each item. They recently released their Batman collaboration line, and frankly I’m a fan of all of it. They were kind enough to send me two necklaces to review, and oh my goodness I’m in love. I received the Pow! necklace in rose gold, and the Batman mask in white gold.
The Pow! necklace made of brass with rose gold plating, with clear CZ stones throughout. It’s based off of the 1966 Batman pow! effect that would pop up during a fight, and really captures the fun of the show.
The Batman Mask necklace is another solid piece from the line, made of white gold, with clear CZ stones throughout. The pendant is stunning. It’s heavy, goes great with a lot of different outfits, and is a real eye catcher. I’ve received numerous compliments on both necklaces whenever I wear them, since they’re such eye catching pieces.
King Ice also has done collaborations with Suicide Squad, Space Jam, and Fantastic Beasts. There’s something for everyone over there, so I implore you to check out their website. I hope they do more comic book collaborations in the future!
- Did Generations: Wolverine Make Me A Marvel Fan? - August 23, 2017
- The Archies Meet Scottish Indie Band CHVRCHES In The Archies #2 - August 22, 2017
- Talking To Magical Girl Believer Uncle Yo At Otakon 2017! - August 22, 2017
- Norman Reedus And Jeffrey Dean Morgan Talk Weird Fan Interactions And More - August 21, 2017
- Otakon 2017: Catching Up With Jessi From Geeks Next Door - August 21, 2017