The redacted final page of the last issue of Detective Comics #956 originally referenced Tim Drake. The Batman character who was presumed dead in the DC Universe, but who had been kidnapped by Mr Oz as part of the Rebirth storyline involving Dr Manhattan and Watchmen. That Batman had learned the character was still alive, with an editorial note to the effect that this happened in The Button. This was then removed and replaced with the current version, Batman talking about using magic.
Well, the final issue of The Button, Flash #22, is out today. And there is nary a mention of Tim Drake. However, the Red Robin figure does appear in the lenticular cover of the issue, alongside Batman, The Flash, Reverse-Flash and Jay Garrick – who do all appear inside the comic.
The cover in question was prepared before the insides of the comic were printed.
Could mention of Tim Drake have been edited out of this comic as well? Is that why is was a week late?
- How DC Comics Are Killing Batman, In Today's Comics (Spoiler Spoilers)
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21?
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018