Her Universe, the fashion house built by fandom, just released their newest line of garments and it just so happens to be Wonder Woman themed!
The brand has been sponsoring a design competition and fashion show for the past three years during San Diego’s Comic Con International (SDCC), and the winners of 2016’s event collaborated to create this new line:
The Wonder Woman line was created by Hannah Lees Kent, Jesse Thaxton, and Camille Falciola who’ve all won top honors from the SDCC Her Universe Fashion Show. HOT TOPIC, TORRID, and Her Universe will exclusively carry the line, orders are already pouring in from around the world.
Check out the designs:
Items in the line include a “Daughters of Themyscira” tank top that resembles a scene from the first Wonder Woman trailer that showed Diana with a sword down the back of her blue evening gown, a star filled highlow skirt that GLOWS IN THE DARK, a khaki and gold leather romper for Amazon training on the beach, a LBD (little black dress) with lasso of truth detail, a Wonder Woman color blocked dress that is reversible into the winged logo of the Amazonian Princess, an asymmetrical sweater fit for a shieldmaiden, a BITCHIN’ bomber jacket, and an AMAZING moto jacket.
And don’t let HOT TOPIC’s images fool you, each item in the line IS offered in plus sizes up to 3XL and 6X! Pretty damn fabulous.
The line launched today, and you better act fast if you want these pieces in your wardrobe!
- Her Universe Opens 2018 SDCC Fashion Show Submissions
- Elhoffer Designs Releases Sailor Moon Inspired Magical Girl Collection
- Lularoe To Release Disney Leggings; Here's Hoping They Don't Rip
- Is She Awe Inspiring? Wonder Woman Rebirth #1 Review
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Gets a Third Season From Amazon - May 20, 2018
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Has the Deepest of EU Cuts [Spoiler-Free Review] - May 20, 2018
- Vincent D’Onofrio Says He’s Wrapped on Daredevil Season 3, End of Kingpin? - May 19, 2018
- James Gunn Congratulates Deadpool 2 Cast and Crew on Their Big Opening - May 19, 2018
- Black Milk Clothing Re-Releases Its Magical Labyrinth Collection - May 18, 2018