The various trailers for the movies entering the competition section of the Cannes Film Festival and Good Time is the next one to surface. It was picked up by A24 and stars Robert Pattinson and Jennifer Jason Leigh. Collider got a synopsis, a trailer, and a poster for the upcoming movie.
Following the mind-bending HEAVEN KNOWS WHAT, celebrated filmmakers Josh and Benny Safdie return to the mean streets of New York City with GOOD TIME, a hypnotic crime thriller that explores with bracing immediacy the tragic sway of family and fate.
After a botched bank robbery lands his younger brother in prison, Constantine Nikas (Robert Pattinson) embarks on a twisted odyssey through the city’s underworld in an increasingly desperate—and dangerous—attempt to get his brother out of jail. Over the course of one adrenalized night, Constantine finds himself on a mad descent into violence and mayhem as he races against the clock to save his brother and himself, knowing their lives hang in the balance.
Anchored by a career-defining performance from Robert Pattinson, GOOD TIME is a psychotic symphony of propulsive intensity crafted by two of the most exciting young directors working today. Josh and Benny Safdie’s transcendent vision is an intoxicating portrait of desperation and destruction that will not be soon forgotten.
- Chris Hemsworth Was “Weirdly Shaken” To Meet Chris Pratt For Avengers: Infinity War - August 16, 2017
- Justice League Will Have A “More Traditional” Batman - August 16, 2017
- Paul Bettany Says The Russos Made The Avengers: Infinity War Set “Stress Free” - August 16, 2017
- Daniel Craig Confirms He Is Doing James Bond 25 - August 15, 2017
- American Honey Star Sasha Lane Joins The Hellboy Reboot - August 15, 2017