The series published by DC Comics/Boom! Studios has been getting later and later and the powers that be have decided enough is enough.
Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers by Tom Taylor and Stephen Byrne is having its final fifth and sixth issues cancelled – and both will be resolicited at a later date for retailers and readers to order all over again. My gut says August and September rather than the planned for May and June, but you never know.
The comic book series that Bleeding Cool scooped at NYCC in 2017 began publication earlier this year. It saw Lord Zedd attack the Command Center with an army of Putties and Zack arrives to defend it and Zordon. During his attempt to teleport them out, the teleportation relay is destroyed by a fake Alpha 5 with a bomb implanted in him. This causes the teleportation to malfunction and send Zack, Lord Zedd and the Putties to cross dimensions, where a “Dark” and familiar figure witnesses their arrival. The Power Rangers teleport to the same coordinates Zack went to and end up stranded in the DC Universe, a world where superpowered heroes are an everyday thing and villains are far more monstrous than anything Rita or Zedd could create…
- The Diamond Retailer Breakfast Runs Through Plans From Boom!, AfterShock, Dynamite, And Valiant - September 22, 2017
- Why Does Marvel Allow Such Awful Squirrel Girl Art To Be Published? - September 22, 2017
- Walking Around Thought Bubble 2017 The Friday Night Before The Show In The Rain (VIDEO) - September 22, 2017
- Trailer: Bryan Talbot’s Grandville To Go Out With A Bang - September 22, 2017
- Natacha Bustos Recruits Some Friends For Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur #24 - September 22, 2017