The series published by DC Comics/Boom! Studios has been getting later and later and the powers that be have decided enough is enough.
Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers by Tom Taylor and Stephen Byrne is having its final fifth and sixth issues cancelled – and both will be resolicited at a later date for retailers and readers to order all over again. My gut says August and September rather than the planned for May and June, but you never know.
The comic book series that Bleeding Cool scooped at NYCC in 2017 began publication earlier this year. It saw Lord Zedd attack the Command Center with an army of Putties and Zack arrives to defend it and Zordon. During his attempt to teleport them out, the teleportation relay is destroyed by a fake Alpha 5 with a bomb implanted in him. This causes the teleportation to malfunction and send Zack, Lord Zedd and the Putties to cross dimensions, where a “Dark” and familiar figure witnesses their arrival. The Power Rangers teleport to the same coordinates Zack went to and end up stranded in the DC Universe, a world where superpowered heroes are an everyday thing and villains are far more monstrous than anything Rita or Zedd could create…
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Draws His Gayest Deadpool Ever For Astonishing X-Men #13 - June 24, 2018
- Preview: Alex De Campi and Victor Santos’ Bad Girls from Gallery 13 - June 24, 2018
- How Marvel Fans are Now an Identifiable Marketing Trend – in Breakfast Cereals at Least - June 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 24th June 2018 – ‘Some of the Best Spider-Man Art of the Decade’ - June 24, 2018